chapter 2

Assalam alaikum
My Honey Bells..

I'm such a bad writer..
I know I know...
but seriously I am SorrY..
Got busy with studies
and stuff...
In sha Allah I'll try to update as fast as possible.

~~~~~~~

It was about 5:30, when
Mr.J aka Mr.Jealous (my alarm clock) started buzzing like no tomorrow.
I trudge towards the bathroom, after refreshing and performing wudu, I prayed Fajr peacefully.
Now I was stuck between whether to go for jogging or ditch it for my lovely bed.
I mean this situation is more intense than Taylor Swift's album Red!
At last...
I couldn't resist but sleeppzzzz....

~~~~~~~~~~

My sweetie-sweetie sleep was disturbed by continuous ringing of door bell, someone open the damn door...
Aaaagghhh....
As soon as I left my bed, the noise stops, relief....
I went to the bathroom,
E-e-e-E... brushed my teeth,
aww I saved my white pearls from dirty bacteria and still hoping not to get them infected in future in-sha-allah. I mentally patted my back for such a great accomplishment.
Pinning a stole around my head, I ran downstairs only to bump in my brother's broad back.
Sometimes I regret him having nice muscles than mine
(well I hardly have) then again he's a boy.. he had to be well built but still for a 17yr old he's too good.. I mentally slap my head for praising my brenemy (bro-cum-enemy).

We walked to the hall, where a couple; maybe 40+ were chatting with my dad and a teenage girl sitting beside them.

"Assalamalaikum dad" we greeted in unison.
"Walaikum assalam... Akil, Ayesha this is Amna and Hussain, my lovely children"
"Assalamalaikum" again we both greeted in unison.
See how well mannered children we are! 😉

"Walaikumassalam, Aamir she has grown up to a beautiful lady, Masha Allah"
I smiled at the compliment and "see I am beautifuuulllll" whispered to Hussain stretching the last word a bit.

He winked at me and answered back "not more than me sistaa"
Ugh, why is this human always so confident. But wait aren't boys irritated when someone calls them beautiful? They're meant to be handsome..
But again this is Huss!
Expect the unexpected!!

I went to the kitchen asking mom if she needs help.
"You know them"
"hmm.. The man sitting there"
she points out "is Akil khan, your father's bestie, she's her wife Ayesha and the girl sitting beside them is Falak their daughter and huh they have a son... Allah what's his name... he's outside in backyard"

Biting a large piece of apple,
I went to my room to have a bath, before turning to my bathroom I peeked through the balcony...
There stood a tall guy wearing black shirt paired with black jeans and a leather jacket that too black one, ray bans to cover his eyes, finely trimmed beard, swiping his IPhone 6s! 😲
Holy Cracker's!

I love apple's product although I m yet to have one..sigh.. and this is iPhone 6s... wow 😍

I had a quick bath and now the most difficult part of the day what to wear?..
I grabbed a pink and white salwar kameez, tied my hair in a ponytail and wrapped a white dupatta (stole) around my head, pinned it...
Throwing my backpack over my shoulder, I ran downstairs and almost tripped on last step..o.O luckily no one saw.

"Mom I'm going to uni... where's Hussain?"

"He went early"

I put on my vans and long jacket and dashed out of my house.