chapter 6

Assalam alaikum
My ChocobiteS..

Another Update
I have such a BiG heArt

♡♡♡♡♡

~~~~~~~

We finished the tumbler in merely 5 minutes..
Phew..
I know dad's a horrible cook, but still every time Ed and I eat his dishes...
Ed fear's to loose my father, well his dadda.
He loves him very much.
when he wasn't even born his dad ran away coz he didn't want any responsibility and aunt Annie (Ed's mom) didn't wanted to abort him so that piece of crap ran away. Ed thinks that it's his fault, which is clearly not...
After he was born, half of the time he used to be at our home. Dad and Annie were friends and as dad does not have any sister he consider her as one...also Annie aunty and dad work at same firm. 
Growing up with me, he started saying my father dadda as I also used to sat dadda...
He loves dad very much. He don't want to loose his dad once again... that's why he never drinks and attend parties... teenagers big house party with crowded kitchen... although he had a few... yea only few girlfriends.
That's a secret with me.
No one knows.. he knows dad doesn't like those stuffs.
Dad also loves and trust him same. I also love him as a big brother.. well he's not my brother by blood but remember he's my accidental brother...
wanna know how?
Well I was born 2 months after his birth... We had two prams in our rooms one mine and other Ed's... mom was sleeping when Ed started crying, mom thought I was crying so she accidentally breastfed Ed and the rest is history.. Hahaha.... well you know what...

Mind alert: amna don't trail off, readers are waiting.
Oops..

So parents outside on shopping and children inside grounded... perfect.
Me, Ed, yusra, falak and Mr.Khan were in hall when a loud bang was heard at the door. Before me, Ed opened it and then Alex entered...

Not alone.

Angelo, Albert, Matthew even Herman came.
As always Dennis didn't show up. They all were having something to eat in their hands... Matthew or matt was balancing his big tumbler of popcorn , while the twins were holding big boxes of doughnuts.. Alex and Herman were carrying soft drinks.. but why are they here...

You'll will be wondering who are these guys with Alex. ..

Her brothers.. yes, she has 5 brothers..
'The Rodriguez brothers'

Dennis, Alex older bro, 24,he's the blue eyed man, succeeding his father in business...

Herman, 17, with his pure black eyes and black hair he looks like Indian, is in college with Hussain.

The identical twins, Angelo & Albert, 15, with brown eyes, blonde hair and everything similar be it height weight and everything is same. I doubt how their parents recognise them.

Then there's Matt,12, the youngest, the sweetest...

I looked at Alex with 'why-are-all-you-here' look...

"What... you don't remember, oh my god... how could you?"

She looked at me as if I'm an alien.

"Yea I remember it's your marriage anniversary"

She rolled her eyes.