Mutation situation (1/3)

Lilo's POV.
I called the Big Four over and they showed up at the fire escape.
"Thanks for coming, guys." I said.
"What's the trouble, Lilo?" Anna asks.
"Well, Nani's nightmares are getting worse. She barely lets me out at night." I said.
"I'm sorry, Lilo. It's just I have a feeling that the Kraang will still be out there. I'll be willing to do everything I can to protect you." Nani says, as she enters.
"Nani, I'll be safe with the Big Four and I've been training to be a kunoichi." I said.
"Trust us, Nani. Ursula and the Kraang are long gone." Merida says.
~~~~~
I was trying to get Nani to relax but she's so freaked out so I went to the lair to get some help.
I went in only to almost be hit by an orb,
"Hey! What is the deal?" I said.
"Oops sorry L!" Mikey said
"Guys! In here!" Rapunzel said and we went in to see the orb is glowing, the Kraang are back!
Punzie said she could use a radar to find the stealth ship. "Lilo, can you use it?"
"Me?! I don't know anything about radar!"
"What about your sister?" Anna asked
"Nani? I don't know."
"Please, she is a scientist and we need her help."
"I'll see what I can do." I ran to my house.
---------------------------------------------
"Kinda late for school project."
"It's extra credit, we're tracking bat migration." Nani used the radar and saw the ship dropping mutagen canisters and one was about to hit me.