Vengance is mine (3/3)

Anna's POV
When I woke up, I quickly left to find Karai. I went to Stockman's lair and listened to their talk.
"Is the mutagen ready for both of us?" Ursela asked.
"Yezzz Urzzzela. The red mermaid and zzzerpent DNA izzz ready." Baxter says.
"No! You wouldn't!" Tiger Claw puts tape on Karai's mouth.
"Make sure that the girls are secured." Shredder says. Karai and Melody were in one cage that was above mutagen.
"Ursela, your more ruthless than I thought. Mutating your own cub." Hans says.
"She's just bait. It's all a trap." Ursela says.
"I smell a rat." Tiger Claw says. Splinter, Ariel, Elsa, and the turtles arrived.
"Welcome my old friend." Ursela says.
"Let the girls go." Ariel says.
"Your more welcome to rescue them if you can." Shredder says. When they began to fight, I went to the cage where Melody was. I saw Shredder about to slice Leo on Karai's cage.
"Leonardo!" Splinter says. I quickly shoot my magic but the shot breaks the chain off. Karai falls into the mutagen.
"Miwa!"
"Karai no!"
"Anna behind you!" I saw Ursela trying to hit me but I ducked and now Melody fell in the mutagen.
"Alina!"
"Melody no!"
When we freed the others, we saw a mutant Karai and Melody. It's all my fault. The lab was soon caught on fire and me and my sister escaped. Elsa gave me a potion and I drank it. I looked at myself and I wasn't a dark mutant. The others came back and Elsa goes to Raph. I frowned and Leo is besides me.
"It's not your fault. I should have stopped her. I'm sorry Anna." He kissed my check and I still frowned.
"We should go home." Splinter says.
"You can make a retro mutagen for Karai right?" Mikey says.
"I don't know Mikey, I hope so." Donnie says. Leo is still there and I looked at him. He scooped me up and he carried me to the lair.