Newtralized (1/3)

Elsa's POV
While the turtles were playing pinball, Raph and Casey came back.
"So, what's the trouble?" I asked.
"Someone else is attacking the Kraang." Raph says.
"And that someone wasn't us." Casey says.
"Was there ice spikes and claw marks?" Stitch asks.
"No, why would there be ice spikes and claw marks?" Raph asked.
"While we were going after Kraang while you two went out there, me and Stitch went after the Kraang while they were stealing some blue potion and someone beat us to it." I explained.
"What's the plan Leo?" Anna asked.
"I think we'd better head out: Donnie, Mikey, Punzie, and Merida take the rooftops. Raph, Casey, Elsa, and Stitch take the alleyways. Me and Anna will cover the sewers. We met back in the lair at midnight." Leo instructed.
----------------------------------------
In the ally's,
"Think you and Stitch will be alright on this trip Elsa?" Raph asked.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I said.
"Raph, you're in trouble." Casey said.
"Look Elsa, Disney and animation movie enemies may seem like one thing but others are a whole different ball game."
"Stitch took on a space worm."
"And he was swallowed by it."
"Have you ever swam out from a stomach? I don't think so!" Stitch said.
"He's just aggravating us." I told him.
"Look Elsa, Raph just wants to protect you and I, Casey Jones, really knows. It's mystical." Casey said.
"Whatever." I started walking.
"Well, you enjoying your talk?" We looked up and saw Jack. He comes down and Raph growls.
"Jack now is not a good time to talk." I said.
"Hey I just got one message for you about the next phase of the Kraang."
"What's the news?" Stitch asked.
"They have a secret tool to use."
"You're a key witness dude." Casey said.
"No he is." He points and we looked but when we looked back he was gone.
"Jack you son of a-" Raph pulled me back.
"We'll worry about him later."
We found Kraang and we went to fight. Casey tried to sneak up but he was pulled back.
"Whoa hot head, ninjas use stealth. Ever heard of it?" I pulled out my ice sword and point it at...
"Ingrid?"
"Spike?" Raph says.
"Whoa! Is that the woman that almost killed you?" Stitch asked.
"Yeah until Raph revived me with a cold drink."
"Glad it worked. Good to see you Elsa."
"What do you want Ingrid?"
"We're taking out the Kraang. I've got a new partner." We turned back and saw Scar taking out the Kraang.
"Who's that?" Stitch asked.
"An evil lion called Scar. What are you guys doings Ingrid?!"
"What you couldn't. Wiping out the Kraang. Keep out of the way!" Ingrid went to help Scar.
"Ok, I'll help Raph by taking the four, while you and Casey-Casey? Casey!" Casey tried to attack Newtralizer but he was knocked to the side of the road. Stitch ran to him but I pulled him back. I tried attacking Ingrid.
"I see you've got a new partner too Elsa. An alien, Gonna betray him like you did me?"
"Still holding on about the past huh Snow Queen?"
"I told you it's Ingrid!" She knocked me aside. Both Scar and Ingrid vanished.
"I think we're in deep trouble."