Wormquake (1/6)

Melody's POV
"The turtles and the big four are out here." Karai said.
"I can see them." I said. We went down and fought them. Scud was fighting Merida, Rapunzel was fighting the foot, Elsa against Pete, and I was against Anna. She blocks my attacks, and punches me. I spotted a Katana, but Anna points it at me.
"I'm not going to do anymore harm to you. Ariel is your real mom. Eric loved her."
"Lair!" I went and kicked Leo. Karai plans to slice him but Anna got in the way.
"Back away! You brut!" She kicked her off. An earthquake suddenly starts and a building was going to crush Me. Anna moved me out of the way and the bricks crushed on her. We left quickly.
------------------------------------------
Leo's POV
After my brothers and three of the big four helped me up. I saw the bricks of the building that hit Anna. I quickly ran to her side and pulled her out of the bricks. I held her close and she wakes up, she looks around and then looks at me.
"Where'd they go?" She says.
"They went back to their lair." I told her.
"No..." She whispered.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah...just a little bit."
-------------------------------------------
At the apartment,
I went to talk to mom about getting Melody back on our side and she decided to let everyone come in and Ariel decided to tell her story.
"My Daughters, there is something I must tell you about the daughter I thought I lost. The child known as Melody is my long lost daughter: Alina. After Ursela burned our house, she took Alina away from me and raised her as her own child."
"What?!" Elsa says.
"This can't be!" Punzie says.
"Melody's our sister?!" Merida says.
"This is true. I already knew." Anna says.
"Well, what's going on with her?"
------------------------------------------
Melody's POV
We watched as Ursela returns from her trip.
"Master Ursela." Scud says.
"You look terrible Lotso. I have brought someone with me." A man enters with a sword. "Prince Hans of the Southern Niles. Melody I want you to find the Big Four and finish them."
"Yes mother."
---------------------------------------------
Anna's POV
Lilo and Stitch arrived with a Kraang portal and I got a text from Leo saying that they went in.
"The turtles, April and Casey are on the other side." I said.
"What?! Out of my way" Elsa yells as she goes into the portal.
"I'm with Elsa, I'm coming with!" Lilo says.
"Lilo!" Stitch runs after her.
"Stitch!" Punzie runs too.
"I'll go." Merida says.
"I guess I'll go if I get a chance to kick Leo's butt." I ran into the portal.