Mazes and mutants (1/3)

Anna's POV
"No! You can't! No! No! No!" Elsa rolled the dice and moved Merida's player down. "My plus one bracelet of power didn't save me! Avenge me! Avenge the Orange Maid!"
"Relax Merida, your maid is fine. For now. But suddenly, goblins pop out!" I placed figure goblins in. "You have to roll a two or five to avoid being bitten." Merida and Punzie roll the dice and they got:
"Two!"
"Five!"
Elsa rolled and it lands on "One?!"
"The goblin bites and you lose...six hit points."
"What's this?" Ariel asks.
"It's called 4maids. We found it with the turtles."
"A game? Don't you have mutagen to find?"
"Mom, we just beat the Kraang and Ursela's forces, we could use just one day to relax." Punzie says.
"I don't understand why you play a game when your lives are already fantastic."
"Me next!" Merida rolls her dice and Ariel leaves.
-------------------------------------------
When we went to the lair and Merida makes a trumpet sound.
"We've came up with GVB in LARP." Everyone stares at her, confused.
"GVB: Girls Vs Boys in Live Action Role Play. We dress up as our characters from each of our games then the first one to complete in the sewers, wins."
"Cool, sounds like fun." Punzie says.
"Sounds like stupid. The boys are easily gonna win." Elsa says.
"Come on Elsa, Raph can let you wear my plus one ring of awesome." Mikey says.
"I don't do rings Mikey." Raph says.
"That's six votes to two. Let's LARP in GVB style." Leo says.
"If we're going to do it, we'll need costumes." Donnie says,
I had a blue maid costume
Punzie wore a purple maid costume
Merida wore an orange maid costume
And Elsa wore a red maid costume
-------------------------------------------
When we went to the sewers,
"Leo and I set the games up. Whoever solves the clues and defeat the troll, Wins." I said.
"Hey look. 'Soon, you'll find yourself in a haze. Solve the riddles to beat the maze.' " Punzie says. I looked at the scroll. A haze forms and something happens.
We appeared in a dungeon. Darts come and almost shot us. When we got out there were four other figures in costumes. They're a Knight, an elf thief, a wizard, and a dwarf barbarian. A man appeared behind us.
"I am the wizard who will help you. I'll help you get the box."
"The box?" I asked.
"When you were transported here. Your memories of those turtles are kept in a box, if you open it you get your memories back."
"Who are you anyway?" I asked.
"I am Merlin, the wizard. We must solve three puzzles, defeat the troll and free princess Lilo."
"Lilo? Someone took her?" Punzie says.
"We gotta get back our memories and free Lilo." Merida says.
"I'll go after Malici and you take care of those." Merlin vanished and we saw little goblins, but in the form of a dog.
"Goblin dogs!" Elsa says.