The invasion (5/6)

Elsa's POV
"Leo! Anna!" April says.
"They're both still breathing." Raph says.
"Dudes, Anna's side is scratched and Leo's shell is cracked!" Mikey says.
"Come out! We know you're in there!" Hans says.
I carried Anna, Raph carried Leo, and we escaped. We went to a party wagon and a hover craft. Kirby and Nani got mutated and each of us went to a vehicle.
The turtles, April and Casey went in the party wagon and the rest of us went in the hover craft. We drove off to a building next to our apartment and the sewers.
"We have to find Ariel and Splinter." I said.
"What about Anna and Leo?" Merida says.
"We can't move them." Punzie says.
"They can stay with me and Casey, we're going to search for their family and Angela."
"Ok but we meet back at this spot." Lilo says. They drove off and we went to the apartment while the turtles went to the lair.
--------------------------------------------
At the apartment,
"Ariel?" I called out.
"She's not here, I don't sense her." Lilo says.
"Kristoff was here, he left a melting bag of ice here, I think he went to his house safely. Everyone gather one meaningful thing you want to take with you, first we find Ariel. Then we get out of town." Punzie says.
I went to my room and grabbed the picture of me and Jack at the movies.
"Wherever you are, I hope your safe Jack." I went to Punzie's lab and saw her with a satchel.
"I'll be back Eugene, I promise and hopefully you can find this here." She says. I go to the kitchen and see Merida with an axe from Hiccup.
"I'll be back buddy, come on Morph let's go." She says and Morph took a nap on her pocket.
"Ow! Oh my head!" Lilo screamed. We went over to her.
"Lilo, what's wrong?" Punzie asked.
"Ariel and Splinter! They're fighting Shredder and Ursela! In the sewers!"
"Let's waste no time!" I said. We went to the sewers. We saw Ariel fighting Ursela. Metal bars kept us apart.
"Ariel!" Merida says.
"You can do it!" Lilo says.
"Take her down!" I said. Ariel knocked down Ursela.
"Now let's find a way to get out of here." Ariel says. Ursela knocked her unconscious.
"Ariel!"
"No,no,no!"
Ursela flushes the sewers.
"Don't do it!"
"Ariel!"
Ursela throws her in.
"No!"