Plan 10 (3/3)

Elsa's POV
We battled the Kraang and we hid in the closet. I helped Raph get in a droid and we walked to the others and saved them.
"You guys took way too long." I said.
"Sorry Elsa." Leo says.
"Let's do this." Raph says.
"I might get the antidote of the dark mutagen out of Elsa but we need to find the machine."
We went to the machine and Donnie gets to work on it but he accidentally switched April in Casey's body, Casey in April's body, Lilo in Stitch's Body, Stitch in Lilo's body.
"Donnie, switch us back right now!" April says.
"Oh sorry Casey-I mean April!"
I saw Raph in trouble and I rushed over.
"Raph!" The Kraang flipped me over and we were blasted with something. I saw that I was back to normal. "I'm my old self again! You did it Donnie!"
"Hey you did it Donnie! I'm back!" Raph says. I looked at him back in his body and hugged him while I froze the Kraang. Everyone was back in their bodies and we left.
--------------------------------------------
At the lair,
Raph comes and sits down by me.
"It's good to be back in the old red and green......and uh Elsa, I'm glad to have you back." He kissed my cheek and I blushed.
"I know that the antidote works but we still haven't found my sisters. They're out there somewhere."
"We're gonna find them. I promise."