Newtrailized (3/3)

Elsa's POV
When I woke up, I was at the docks. I heard Kraang and went over but something pulled me back. I saw chains on my hands. I quietly listened to their discussion. Slash comes in and sees me.
"Where are the others?" I said.
"They're all fine, just trying to find you."
"But I could just cause problems. Get Ingrid."
"She's talking with Scar. You don't have to conceal Elsa, let your powers grow, let it out."
"I...I can't. You have to tell her to let me go."
"I'll see what I can do." He leaves and I listened again.
"Elsa?" I saw Casey nearby.
"Casey? Quick help!" I said. He used his hockey sticks to help get the chains off. "Thanks. Where are the others?"
"Over there!" He pointed and we saw them in trouble with a Kraang robot. We went over and I shot ice at it.
"Casey? Elsa? Your ok?!"
"We're cool." I spotted a hole in the robot.
"Casey your fire crackers!" Casey fired them in the hole and the robot was destroyed. Everyone cheered and I saw Ingrid. I went to her.
"Turns out that Scar betrayed me. You were right Elsa."
"You don't have to thank me. You could join the team."
"I need to go my own way Elsa. Think I'm better off solo. I'll see you all again, someday." She disappeared.
I go to Raph and smile. "I told you I can handle it." I put ice cubes in his shell and he freezes.
"Ice in the shell, classic. Come here you." He pulled me in for a kiss and we went home.