Target: April O'neil (3/3)

Rapunzel's POV
All five of us were battling the footbots,
"Keep the turtle, princess, and the alien busy." Melody said as she goes to Lilo and Karai goes to April. "This is between us girls."
"April hold on!" I said
"Girl fight! Girl fight! Girl-" Stitch cheered, we both looked at him strict and he stops "Sorry." Donnie went to help April, Stitch helped Lilo and I kept fighting the footbots. A giant robot came, Melody and Karai went by its side. "What's that?"
"Like my toy robot? Robot, eliminate the girls April O'Neil and Lilo Peelki!" We tried to block them but the robot knocked us out and grab April and Lilo.
"Do not destroy girls, capture for the Kraang." It tried to fly off but I grabbed it with my hair and pulled it down. Donnie and Stitch helped April and Lilo while the robot was looking at me "New mission, Destroy Rapunzel Corona." He pulled out a plasma sword.
"Aw Sewer Apples!" I dodged but he eventually grabs me. The shell razor and the Fourgazer arrived. The robot dropped me and flipped over the two cars. The turtles and my sisters get out safely. All of us attacked, Leo and April fight Karai, Anna and Lilo fight Melody while we handled 'Chrome Dome'. We cut off the wires and beat the two kunoichs.
"It's over Melody." Anna said
"For now!" She threw a smoke bomb and she and Karai leave.
-------------------------------------------
We were in the lair watching Teen Titans Go! When we heard a voice,
"Hey guys." April?
"April!" Anna said
"Your back!" Elsa said
"Hey!" Merida said. I smiled at her and she smiles back.
"It's good to see you, April." Mom said
"I missed everyone, Ariel. Splinter, I hope we can start training again." April said
"Of course."
"Girls, we gotta get home." Ariel said as we left but I heard April say
"Punzie," I turned to her "Thank you for being a good friend." I smiled and left with my sisters.