The lengend of the kuro kabuto (1/3)

Anna's POV
I went back to the apartment, and saw my sisters watching The Avengers.
"Hey, come over here." Elsa says. I went over to a spot on the couch and Merida comes in with four bowls of popcorn.
"So did you talk to Leo?" Punzie asked.
"I didn't, he was checking in on Splinter and Mom."
"Ariel's been with Splinter in the lair almost every hour." Merida says.
"She's not in her mind after Melody's been captured." Punzie says.
"Maybe you should go see him." Elsa says, I ignored her. "I know your still jealous of Karai, but you need to talk to him, if you still love Leo."
"I don't know, I blame myself for Karai and Melody for being captured. I don't want to lose him." My phone buzzes and I answered it.
"Hey Anna." Leo says.
"Leo, I'm so sorry."
"It wasn't you. We're going to rescue them and we could really need you and your sisters help. Can you do that?"
"I can try but only if it'll make you happy."
"It will. Meet us at your front door."
--------------------------------------------
When we were driving, we hit someone who was invisible. We got out and I spotted a bag.
"Raph, I can't find the guy but he left his bag here." I said as I walked to my sisters who were looking at someone in the shadows. "Hello?" She sprayed black smoke around us and we coughed. "What a witch!" I coughed. We went to the turtles and the foot surrounds us.
"Guys look." Raph revealed Shredder's helmet from the bag.