Chapter Eleven

I sit on the couch watching TV when I get a text message from Victoria. "Hey girl! I missed you!! Are you ok? We NEED to get together! *Victoria*" I contemplate if I should text back when Connor comes down the stairs. "Hey Mel! You alright?" He asks. "Yeah. I'm going to go to my room." I say.

I go to my room and lock the door. I get a new canvas and paint. I start painting; I'm painting really fast and with emotion. I don't know what I'm painting. But when I'm finished I realize what it is. It's a gun, the one the man that would give me my food had. I finish it and place it with the others.

I sit on the bed and try to think of what happened before the kidnapping. I was at the club party with Victoria. We were drinking ginger ale and dancing having a great time. After the party Victoria and I went back to our hotel room and I was skyping josh. Josh and I talked until 3 am. After I hung up from josh I went and locked the door and went to my room. I was going through my Facebook feed and then I feel asleep.

The next thing I know I wake up in the cellar. I can't remember anything. The only thing I remember about the kidnapping is the black Porsche. Maybe things will come back if Victoria and I meet up.

Josh gets out of the shower and I decide to get in. After shaving my legs and putting on leggings, a loose tee and uggs I go downstairs for more coffee. "What are we doing today?" Josh asks. "I was going to meet up with Victoria today." I say. "Oh really?" Josh asks. "Yeah, maybe." I say. I grab my phone and text Victoria, "hey you're right we should meet up! Lets meet at Starbucks! *Melanie*".