Such a Tease [Karma]

Request from: @Brokenstar65 bruh dis is smexy fo you
(Warning, mild sexy stuff. No actual lemon or proper lime stuff)

          "Oh my god (f/n). I can't believe you," Karma muttered, sighing as he looked at the flushed girl. She was sitting on the couch in his house and smirked as she watched redhead ponder about what to do.

           "What? It's not like I'm gonna do anything stupid~" The (h/c) leaned back slightly, having one arm propped up behind her to support her. With her other hand, she started to seductively loosen the tie to her school uniform, smirking as she noticed Karma was watching her every move.

           "It's not my fault your parents left a bottle of alcohol that looked like soda," she said in a surprisingly sober voice. But Karma knew better.

           "(F/n), we've known each other practically our whole lives. I know you're fucking drunk right now, despite what you say," he said calmly. Walking over to her, he saw her unbutton her shirt all but one button, causing him to curse it. Quickly, he scooped (f/n) up bridal style and carried her to his room. The girl's (e/c) orbs widened momentarily before returning back to normal, a smirk forming right after.

           "Ne, Karma~ What are you thinking of, you naughty child~?" Karma quickly dropped her on the bed, a blush barely visible dusted across his face.

           "I-I'm thinking about how to prank Koro-sensei tomorrow," he lied, silently cursing himself for stuttering. The girl smiled 'innocently' as she placed her hand on his crotch, rubbing it teasingly as she hummed out, "Are you sure that's all you're thinking about~?" The girl grinned when she saw Karma became a more noticeable shade of red, pulling away before sighing.

            Regaining his composure, the redhead questioned, "Why can't you be this cute without alcohol, huh?"

            (F/n) blinked. "Eh?"

             Karma leaned in, their faces dangerously close as he licked his lips, teasingly saying, "If you were sober, we wouldn't even be talking right now." The girl had on a pokerface before smirking evilly. Karma felt a chill, but before he could pull away, (f/n) grabbed his collar with one hand and forced him down before aggressively kissing him. Pulling away, (f/n) grinned as she heard him quietly cluck his tongue.

            "Ne, Karma~ Don't you like me~? I've known for quite a while now too~" Karma's eyes widened as he pulled away, trying to avoid the girl's current dangerous personality.

            "Who knows? Maybe you're just being highly conceited and just think I do?" (F/n)'s eyes narrowed, gritting her teeth as the words left his mouth. However, she quickly smiled and stood up, walking over to Karma, who held his ground.

            "Then you wouldn't mind if I fucked Nagisa, would you?" Karma chuckled, silently thinking, 'She becomes so much more honest. It's actually kind of amusing.'

            "Aren't you just teasing me now~ I'm sure you'd be fine with anyone in your current state." The (h/c) pouted and grabbed his collar, pulling the redhead down to her height. She seductively whispered into his ear, "You're so mean, Karma~ Of course I would only want you~" She blew into his ear, her hot breath successfully teasing the male as his face began to heat up. He quickly recovered and smirked, gently pushing her against the wall.

          "Of course I want you too, but you're currently drunk, (f/n)~" Karma leaned in and gently kissed her, surprising the girl. She quickly kissed back, forcing it to become more aggressive. But Karma pulled away before she could do anything else, a teasing smirk painted across his lips.

            "Now, now, (f/n)~ I want more too, but you're drunk. And you'd slap me into next week if I did this to you when you're sober." (F/n) giggled, proud that there were many moments where she'd successfully hit the skillfully agile boy. She started to taunt the boy by leaning in, pressing her chest hard against him.

              "Eh~ What's wrong with doing it now~?" She gasped when she noticed the boy turn pink from her actions and words. "Don't tell me THE Akabane Karma has never fucked someone before!!"

               "Of course I haven't!!" The boy's flustered reply formed a smirk across the girl's lips, as she quickly shot back, "But I bet you've imagined doing it a lot of times~ Especially with me, am I right?" Karma groaned loudly, silently thinking, 'She's so different from her usual self. So blunt and proud compared to being just sly and embarrassed. Why can't she be this honest with me when she's sober?? I'd be able to fuck her by now!!'

              "Karma, you naughty child." Her teasing voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He saw her smile sweetly on the bed. A quiet, "Tch," escaped his mouth when he realized she was no longer pressed up against him, only to widen the girl's already present grin.

             "So you were thinking naughty thoughts, weren't you~?" Karma stared at the girl, trying to devise a plan to fluster the blunt and flirtatious (h/c). He walked over to her, leaning down until their faces were a few mere centimeters apart.

              Leaning into her ear, he huskily whispered out, "I never denied I wasn't, (f/n)~ The fact that you're drunk is the only thing keeping you from screaming my name all night." Pulling back, he tried to see if he received any reaction. Sadly, the girl only grinned, unbuttoning the last button that was keeping her shirt together.

             "Who says I can't scream it while I'm drunk?" The girl grabbed Karma's hand and placed it on one of her breasts, pleased that he stayed still for a second before pulling away, his face as red as his hair.

              "God fucking damn it, (f/n). You sadist..." he mumbled out, trying to avoid her gaze.

               "Excuse me? That's coming from you? Besides, this is nothing compared to when I really am one~" the girl shot back, smirking lazily as she flopped back onto the bed. Karma sighed before he laid down next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

               "Let's hope you'll fall asleep and wake up sober."

                The girl pouted, whining out, "But I wanna fuck~"

            "God fucking damn it (f/n), I want to too, but you're drunk for fuck's sake."

           (F/n) grinned and snuggled closer to the redhead, mumbling out, "I'll probably slap you when I sober up, you horny tomato," before falling asleep.

           Karma groaned and sighed before he looked at her one last time, smiling as he fell asleep as well.
~~~~~
Eyyyy, this was pretty funny to write. It was also kinda hard, since I'm watching a different anime currently and haven't been focusing on Karma bae TuT Ey, but sexy shit, so gotta give me that at least lol
Next up: High schoolers Isogai x Reader