Christmas: Nagisa x Reader

'Ello~ This is Nagisa's Christmas special. The last one for xmas will be Isogay for tomorrow, so enjoy~ oh yeah these things are short lol

           "(F/n)-chan, are you sure you're OK? Your face is quite red." The girl's (e/c) orbs avoided eye contact with Nagisa's bright blue ones, her face giving off steam at the close distance.

            'Cough one time and my adorable little cinnamon gets all worried. He's such a worrywart but irresistible at the same time,' she thought as Nagisa lifted his forehead from hers. Sighing in relief, (f/n) hummed out, "You're so kind, Nagi."

            "I told you not to call me that, (f/n)-chan!" The (h/c) giggled at the bluehead's flustered tone, only to worsen the blush on his face.

            "Let's get going before it gets too dark~" (F/n) grabbed the taller male's hand and dragged them deeper into the city as they weaved through the crowd of people in order to reach the center. Nagisa smiled at her enthusiasm. They had been childhood friends for the longest of times, but they only started dating earlier in the month.

            "Nagi~ The tree is so beautiful! Look at all the lights and ornaments!" (F/n)'s  soothing voice snapped Nagisa back to the present before memories could flood over him. The boy looked up from the hand he was holding and the sight before him struck him like lightning.

           (F/n)'s perfect and heart warming smile and the large Christmas tree behind her made the scene just stunning. The bluehead was speechless.

            "Nagi? Nagi~? Hello~? Anyone home?" The bluehead snapped out of the scene that was burned into his eyes, only to see the beautiful (e/c) eyes that he loved so much a few centimeters in front of him. The bluehead's face turned a deep crimson as he tried to stammer something out.

"Nagi~ You know that since it's our first Christmas together, we have to take pictures, right~?" The taller male's eyes widened as his face flushed a deeper red. (F/n) was surely just messing around with him now. She knew how much he hated taking pictures after all. They wouldn't actually be taking any pictures together... right?

The (h/c) grabbed his hand and pulled the poor boy into a photo booth, eagerly punching buttons here and there.

            "Smile, Nagi~!" The bluehead bashfully smiled and a series of flashes followed as their pictures were being taken. Near the end, (f/n) called him and he faced her. The last picture was taken, and (f/n) had captured his lips right on time too. The couple stayed like that before parting away, their faces matching shade of red.

           "Ne, Nagisa. Merry Christmas and I love you~" Nagisa smiled as the (h/c) haired girl hummed the words out before chuckling. He pulled her in for another joyful kiss, whispering out, "I love you too, (f/n)-chan. And Merry Christmas as well."

~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Or for me at least lawls. Anyways, hope you guys liked that. The last Christmas special will be tomorrow. After will be either the requests or the New Years special. Idk.

Next Up: Isogay (*cough* tentacle porn *cough*) christmas special