Halloween Special! Pt. 2

Request from: @Raharayuki thanks for the request and helping me lol

      Walking through the door humming, (f/n) stopped and stared curiously at her smirking classmates. It was surprising that they were still all there, especially since the final bell rang long ago. But their grins, especially Nakamura's and Karma's, were giving her a bad feeling.

"Uh, hey there guys. What're all of you doing here?" The girl chuckled out nervously, hoping that they weren't planning on doing something scary.

     "(F/n)-chan, we've divided up into groups already, and you're with us!" Kayano was jumping up and down in front of her, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

      "Uh, groups for what exactly...?" The (h/c) grew more nervous as she looked around the room, everyone grinning evilly.

       "Why, for the Haunted Walk of course," Karma hummed out, a bit more happy than usual.

        "Wait, that thing you guys were talking about during lunch?!" The girl's face grew pale. She never really was good with horror things.

"(F/n)-chan, we've already decided the groups. They're on the board," Nagisa pointed out, smiling a bit since it seemed fun. (F/n) glanced at the board and saw the list.

Groups

Karma, Kayano, Nagisa, (f/n)

Isogai, Maehara, Megu, Okano

Hayami, Chiba, Okajima, Kurahashi

Yoshida, Terasaka, Hazama, Hara

Itona, Muramatsu, Sugaya, Fuwa

Kimura, Yada, Kanzaki, Sugino

Nakamura, Okuda, Mimura, Takebayashi

Groaning, the (h/c) glared at her grinning friends.

"So how does it work? Knowing you guys, it's probably an elimination scaring game."

Kanzaki nodded while replying, "Yup. We'll take turns being the victim. Each group will walk through a set course while the other six groups will be hiding somewhere along the path. The entire group must make it through the entire course without being scared. Even if only one person were to scream, that group is out."

"I will also be keeping track of the groups that are out and who screams!" The (h/c) took her phone out to see Ritsu humming while dressed up as a succubus.

"You guys suck..." the girl mumbled before asking, "So who are the first victims?"

"Each group send in a representative so we can decide that right now! It'll be through rock paper scissors of course," Isogai grinned, chuckling as he noticed her annoyed face. Karma, Nakamura, Maehara, Kurahashi, Hara, Itona, and Kimura stepped up, each with a confident face.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

Round 1

       Nagisa noticed (f/n) with her eyes shut tight as she was using all of her luck to hoping their group wouldn't go first. And it somehow worked.

"MAEHARA, YOU SUCK AT ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" Megu had hit the player on the head hard. The dirty blond whimpered and hid behind Isogai dejectedly, who only sighed.

"Guess we're going first..." the raven motioned for his group to go to the start while everyone else hid.

"This way, (f/n)-chan!" Kayano tugged her hand as the two of them ran after Karma and Nagisa. They ran into the nurse's office and Karma grinned as he grabbed his "Kick Me" bag from behind the desk.