Devil [ ;) ] Beginnings

This ain't a request because I don't want to do any right now. This is more like a fun... joke so just read and find out lol.

Nakamura and Kayano giggled as they knocked on the (h/c)'s door. It was almost midnight, so the girl took a while before finally answering the door, a scowl present on her face.

Nakamura whistled out, "(F/n)-chan, I can't believe you seriously forgot about the party!" She and the greenette pushed their way inside, running into her room to prepare her. The (height) girl could only sigh, going to the kitchen to grab some coffee, knowing it would be a long night.

~

(F/n) grumbled a little as the trio went inside a large house, welcomed with loud people and music. All three were immediately given some punch, most likely spiked by a certain redhead.

'It can't be that bad. I should lighten up and enjoy the party.' Smiling, the (h/c) chugged the glass as people whistled around her, cheering her on. As soon as she finished, Maehara walked up and handed her a huge glass.

"Oh, it's on!" With a smirk, she and the dirty-blond started to drink as everyone chanted, "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!!"

~

The tipsy girl swung her arms around the two girls' shoulders, humming out, "Heyyyy~ Let's do something fun!"

The gleam in her (e/c) went unnoticed as the two agreed, although questioning what to do. Smirking, she said, "Let's summon a devil!"

The three bursted out laughing before jokingly agreeing to the idea. They started to set up and would soon attempt to summon a devil.

~

At the end of the party, Nakamura and Kayano left with (f/n), who was slightly pouting about the failed attempt.

"You couldn't have seriously wanted to summon one, did you?" Kayano started to laugh as the two opened up the girl's house door, dragging her to her room.

"Well, that's our (f/n). You never really know what she's up to or wants." They placed her on the bed and walked out, leaving the girl to sleep peacefully.

~

"Ugh..." (F/n) woke up, her head throbbing as she squinted due to the bright morning light. Mumbling under her breath, she cursed Karma for spiking the drink as she got up and made her way downstairs.

"Dammit." The voice made the (h/c) stop walking, not recognizing the owner. Slowly walking into the living room, she saw a girl with black and dark brown hair sitting cross legged on her couch, a controller in her hands as she played with one of her video games. The girl glanced at (f/n) and greeted, "Sup."

The (h/c) glared at her (because of the sunlight coming through the window) and questioned, "Who are you and how did you get in here??"

The raven ignored her, concentrating on the game. After about five minutes, she finally won and set the controller down, now staring deep into the (h/c)'s (e/c) eyes with her own black orbs.

"Surely you're still not drunk? Or gotten drunk to the point of having forgotten that you summoned me?" The annoyance in her tone was ignored as (f/n)'s mouth dropped, opening and closing like a fish. The devil adjusted her glasses while rolling her eyes.

"But devils don't exist???" The confusion made her cluck her tongue as she snapped her fingers. In an instant, advil and water appeared in the (h/c)'s hands.

"I could get rid of your hangover but I doubt that's enough proof for you." The girl shook her head, silently asking for her to get rid of the hangover.

Rolling her eyes, she snapped her fingers once again and (f/n)'s hangover was miraculously gone. But she grinned, humming out, "I'm going to eat some of your cake now~"

She got up and skipped to the fridge as (f/n) watched, confusion evident. Surely there was no such thing as a devil...right?

Walking to the kitchen, she saw the girl eating her cake happily, noticing her canine teeth. Clearing her throat to grab her attention, she started out, "So...um... Do devils have names?"

The raven rolled her eyes once again before answering between bites, "Yes, we do. But I'm not telling you my real one, so you can just call me...Panda."

The (h/c) coughed before continuing, "Um, okay then. Panda, how long are you going to stay here?"

She finished off the last piece of the cake before replying, "Well you summoned me, even tho it was a shitty, half-hearted joke, but a contract's a contract."

"Did I sell you my soul???"

"No, but you did sell me sweets."

(F/n) stared at her in amazement. To think a devil could be bought so easily.

"But since sweets aren't as valuable as blood or souls, I can't really grant you any major wishes, just stupid ones like temporarily manipulating a person or giving you bigger boobs."

With that, (f/n)'s (e/c) orbs shone as she started to come up with a scheme. (Tell the devil what you want from her/me, but no oneshot requests pls)

~~~

As you can see, this is a lame ass start to a small story.

If you have anything you want to request from the devil (not oneshots pls) then feel free to request it. The second part will be several short stories in one chapter with different endings in each one, if you're going to want to request something.

Also don't drink if you're underaged lol

Next up: Devil, Endings