Halloween Special! Pt. 4

Reminder:

Karma, Kayano, Nagisa, (f/n)

Isogai, Maehara, Megu, Okano (OUT)

Hayami, Chiba, Okajima, Kurahashi (OUT)

Yoshida, Terasaka, Hazama, Hara (OUT)

Itona, Muramatsu, Sugaya, Fuwa

Kimura, Yada, Kanzaki, Sugino (OUT)

Nakamura, Okuda, Mimura, Takebayashi

Round 6

Fuwa groaned, mumbling out, "I can't believe lost!! And now we have to go again. Ugh..." (F/n) sighed in relief as Nagisa came back and they headed off.

Nakamura grinned a devil's smile as she stared a Itona's group before heading off. Muramatsu shivered and hurried off with the rest of his teammates.

"Mimura, prepare the green screen," Nakamura whispered, grinning eagerly as she scrolled through blackmailing an embarrassing pictures of others on her phone. Karma and (f/n) weren't the only candidates for the throne of hell. (No, but I am the heir lol)

The Victims

Sugaya sighed, his face gloomy as he mumbled out, "You know, I'm honestly scared. Mostly 'cause the other two groups that are left are full of devils."

"Don't worry! We just gotta use our detective skills and figure out the reality behind the pranks!" Fuwa hummed out, fire burning in her eyes.

Muramatsu sighed, agreeing, "Let's hope so..." as Itona opened the door. They weren't prepared for what laid on the other side though...

Nakamura stood on the side of the hallway, a large green screen in the middle.

"Let's see all these embarrassing moments of your guys's lives~" the blonde hummed out as a few pictures came on screen.

"Muramatsu's group- Eliminated! Takebayashi's group- scare successful! All groups report back to the classroom for the final round!" Ritsu called out.

"Final round?" (F/n) questioned as they walked back.

"If the victims are scared, then the pranksters win. But if they make it through the walk without being scared, the victims will win no matter what," Kayano explained.

"There's a lot of pressure on both teams, and this way the game would end quicker. (HA. YEAH RIGHT) It's really more or less a final showdown between surviving teams," Nagisa continued. The group entered the classroom and (f/n) immediately felt the tension.

"All groups send in new representatives for the final round's victims!" Ritsu broke the silence. Mimura awkwardly stepped up as all eyes were on him. (F/n) was suddenly pushed into the middle. She jerked her head back at her teammates, who were smiling in encouragement.

'I hate you guys!!' The (h/c) started cursing out her friends as she held up her fist, preparing to lose badly.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

Final Round

"Whyyyyyyy?!" (F/n) groaned as she glared between her paper and Mimura's scissors.

"Ah, it's like you said Karma. (F/n)-chan really did lose. I guess this'll work out then, I guess," Nagisa chuckled out.

"(F/n)-chan is so easily scared though. Will this be all right?" Kayano questioned. Their group dragged the (h/c) to the entrance as she squirmed around, trying to break free.

"Who knows, Karma hummed out. Nakamura watched the group leave for the entrance and whispered into Okuda's ear, "Did you make the smoke bomb?" The chemist nodded and quickly brought it out.

'It's all or nothing...' Nakamura silently thought.

The Victims

       (F/n) sighed as she walked behind Karma, Kayano, and Nagisa, feeling bad that she had to be protected like so.

"Ne, (f/n)~ If you..." Karma started whispering something inaudible in her ear, and the girl nodded as she listened carefully. When he finished, the girl had a bored look on her face, earning a satisfied smirk from Karma.

"It's all or nothing..." Kayano whispered out as Nagisa opened the door. They stepped in and started walking for a while. Nagisa and Kayano heard (f/n) rustling around behind them, but they didn't bother to turn around.

Something crashed to the side of (f/n), and they all turned to face an open doorway. At that very moment, a hand was about to throw a skeleton at them but it stopped. In the shadows, Nakamura froze as she watched (f/n) rip her own face off. The blonde screamed as Karma and (f/n) high-fived each other.

     "(F/n)'s group wins! Nakamura's group-scare backfired!" Ritsu's voice boomed across the building as (f/n) took the mask off, giggling as she saw the blonde's horrified face.

     "Guess who's getting half of everyone's candy?" Karma chuckled out. The (h/c)'s eyes sparkled as she jumped up, yelling in delight as everyone came out around her to congratulate her group. That night was truly filled with some fun (and terrifying) spookiness.

~~~

HEY MY BRAIN IS FRIED AND I RUSHED THIS SO YOU GOT AN I-DON'T-CARE-BUT-I-STILL-TRIED ENDING LOL. LOVE YOU GUYS I TRIED OK

Next Up: I think it was Gakushuu or something. Idk. I'm dead from studying