Getting better?

Chris POV

By the time I was finished with the stupid human he was unrecognisable. I'd had him drink a concoction Ange came up with years ago, which kept him alive and awake for far longer than should have been possible. For hours on end he got to feel the shredding of his skin, the crushing of his bones, right up until I cut through his heart. His pain was glorious, but all good things must end.

Ash and Kuza had finished long ago, draining what was left of their victims blood into bloodbags with a special machine. The blood of my plaything was splattered far too messily to salvage, but who would want to drink something that rotten anyway?

There was a certain beauty to the macabre mess that now decorated the wall, but it wasn't quite enough. I'd had my revenge but I was still seething.

As if she could read my mood, Ashley approached and placed an arm around my waist. "Not enough?"

I shook my head in response and turned to face her, surprising her by suddenly lacing my hands in her hair and forcing our lips to meet in an aggressive kiss. Her back met the wall and my lips found her neck, only breaking away when Angelo complained at us to get a room. I grinned and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her out of the room. She followed willingly and soon found herself in my bedroom, helpless in my hold.

The remains of my anger bubbled inside of me as I forced her down onto my bed and crawled over her, a predatory smirk on my face and an evil glint in my eye. I don't cope well with emotions, and things like this, where you can stop thinking and just act, these things are my therapy. She understands, and it's not like she goes unsatisfied.

Clothes vanished, lips explored. Moans and groans filled the room as skin moved against skin. She moaned out my name as she came and I followed not long after, my fangs buried deep in her neck. Neither of us could be bothered to clean up and we soon fell asleep, our sweaty bodies tangled together.

I was woken by a knock on my door at 6am. I frowned, untangling myself from Ash, "That better not be you Richard, bed rest remember?" I spoke in a warning tone.

"No, it's Vinny... Rick insisted that I bring you coffee." He sounded tired. I guess Ange doesn't usually have him up this early.

I sat up and made sure Ash had some blanket over her for modesty. "Fine, come in then."

He entered at my command, briefly taking note of the fact that Ashley was here before pausing, seeming unsure of the situation. "Oh... er... should I get something for Ash..er... Miss Costello as well?" he finally managed to say, but I'm fairly sure it wasn't his first thought.

I nudged the sleeping figure beside me but only received a mumbled 'fuck off' as a response. "Hmm... I'm going to take that as a 'no'." Seriously, am I the only one who still wakes up in the mornings? Vinny finally regained his composure and handed me my coffee.

I took a sip before looking up to face him, "So how's Richard?"

"He's ok I think... Sir. He's mostly just annoyed that he can't work." He wasn't very good at speaking to a superior but that's probably Ange's fault, letting him get away with not using formalities.

"Alright, I'll come down to see him in a bit. You should probably leave so I can get dressed... though seeing as you're up, you may as well check if Kuza or Ange want anything, though I have no idea where they ended up."

I waited till he left before getting out of bed and trying to work out what the fuck happened to my clothes. Eventually I located my pants and dug out a new shirt, seeing as last nights had had to be binned. After a shower and a fresh application of make-up I made my way downstairs.