Kuza's Whore

A/N

non-con kissing at the end of this chapter will be marked with *** for anyone who wishes to skip it.

Ricky POV

It was approaching 6am, and for the first time in far too long I was carrying a tray baring coffee and the mornings post up the stairs. Unsteady hands hinted at my fear as I approached Master's door. I shouldn't have been doing this, this was Vinny's job now, and Master didn't want me working like I used to. But Vinny was sleeping so deeply he may as well have been dead. I'd spent a week failing to wake him up on time, I couldn't let Master's morning start late again.

It took a while for me to summon the courage to knock. The following seconds of silence crept by agonisingly slow until he finally opened the door, his look of confusion at Vinny being on time quickly turning into a frown when he saw me. An unnerving silence lingered as he waited for me to explain myself.

"I'm sorry Master, I-I know I shouldn't have." I stumbled nervously over my words, "B-but I couldn't wake Vinny, and you haven't had your coffee on time for a week, and I just... I can walk now... so I bought it instead?" This was feeling less and less like a good idea. He'd never beaten me before, but this new pet stuff seemed stricter than what I had become used to.

He remained silent for a moment, before huffing in annoyance, stepping aside to let me in. I timidly made my way into the room, setting the tray on the dresser like I always did if he was up, and waited to see if I had done wrong.

He closed the door, drumming his fingers on the wood of the frame as he paused for thought. Eventually he sighed, turning and walking towards me, "Your dedication to serving me is certainly... admirable." He ran a hand through my hair, still frowning, though it was starting to look more thoughtful than angry, "And I guess I never specifically banned you from making coffee..." He paused, seemingly still deciding what he thought of my actions, while I stared at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Finally, he sighed, "Fine, you get away with this one. I would feel bad punishing you for being helpful, but this really isn't your thing anymore. Don't do it again." Relief flooded through me as he moved away to pick up his coffee and glance at the post. There were only two letters and neither seemed to grab his attention.

He took a sip of coffee, a look of thought crossing his face once again as he studied my appearance. After a moment of silence he set his coffee down, walking to his dressing table and starting to rummage through the drawers, setting things on the surface as he found them.

"Kuza likely won't roll out of bed until this afternoon." He shut the last drawer and went to retrieve his coffee, "So, seeing as we have time on our hands, I rather like the idea of redoing those panda eyes you used to have... maybe a few other things as well." He took another swig of coffee as he pulled out the chair, motioning me to sit.

The makeover seemed to take hours. My hair was trimmed and straightened, my eyes were once again rimmed with dark makeup, though much neater this time, and he'd given me a new shirt. He watched as I changed, that famous smirk playing on his lips. Why the sight of my pale, bony chest pleased him so much I had no idea. I may have gained some weight, but I was still scrawny by regular standards, and far from toned.

He dropped the smirk once I was covered up again, studying me as he silently appraised my transformation. He must've liked it, because he smiled and ushered me out and downstairs to the lounge. A glance at the clock as I passed told me it was just gone 9, we had indeed spent a couple of hours on my new look. Was this a normal pet thing?