And the Family Grows

Chris POV

The 'new Jessica' lasted approximately half a day before she slowly went back to being a grumpy little shit. After a week the only difference from the original Jessica was that she now sneered the word 'Master' instead of 'Sir' when she had to respond to me. It pissed me off but I couldn't be bothered to try and properly train her. Besides, it was good to have a legitimate reason to hit her.

Ricky, on the other hand, had continued to make good progress and I was enjoying the fact that I could be more physical with him. He'd also become more adept at ignoring Jess' bullshit, with just a little help needed from me if she tried to attack his new-found confidence. I even heard him tell her to shut up the other morning.

It was now the day of my friend's arrival, and I had instructed Ricky to go shower for the third time that week. Not that he was particularly dirty, it was more of a freshen up before I did his makeup. He'd been slowly improving at doing it himself, it was a whole two days since he last stabbed himself with the eyeliner, but first impressions were important today; I wanted the distinction between him and Jess to be easily noticeable.

Speaking of the ungrateful whore, she'd just left the room in a decent amount of pain, having been given the choice between wearing shoes that weren't slutty stilettoes or fifty hits with the cane and choosing the latter. Jokes on her though, after the punishment I confiscated her heels and gave her the new shoes anyway. It's just good to see her in pain really. Under any other circumstances she'd have been dead by now, but I really couldn't be bothered to sort out a replacement yet.

With her dealt with, I knocked on the bathroom door to see if Ricky was out of the shower yet. Much better than blindly wandering in and losing control of myself if I found him butt naked, I don't need his progress getting set back by my stupidity again.

There was some shuffling on the other side of the door before he called out, "Nearly ready Master" followed by a bump and an "ow!" informing me that he'd probably just mildly injured himself by rushing.

"Slow down Ricky, you're not in trouble. Open the door when you're dressed."

A couple of minutes later the door inched open, a slightly nervous Ricky stepping out, eyes averted and chewing on his lip. He still wasn't used to being allowed to shower and hadn't quite gotten past the thought that it was a trick in order to catch him out. It was a little annoying, but I had to have patience. He would learn eventually.

I rested my hand on the chair I was stood next to, "Come and sit down, it's one of those days where I pamper you again."

The thought seemed to worry him more, but he obeyed, sitting in the chair while I got the hairdryer plugged in.

"Master? Why is it a pamper day?" He sounded confused, as he always did if something was being done for him.

"Because Ryan and Josh are arriving this afternoon, and first impressions are important. I won't have yours and Jess' roles mistaken. Speaking of, after this I need to check how well she's cleaned the place."

He slowly nodded some kind of understanding, though still looked slightly confused as I started drying his hair.

~

I decided to head for Josh's old room first, Ricky dutifully following me as I started my inspection of the house. It wasn't dirty, but Ricky had cleaned it to a much higher standard back when he'd had to do twice the amount of work. I figured it'd have to do though, and was turning to leave when Ricky spoke.

"Master?"

"Mmhmm?"

"The beds not made."

I glanced at it again, the sheets were definitely fresh and it was sort of made... just not to Ricky's standard.