Katrina x Xavier

A/n- Warning! This is a lemon. This scene was requested by @SmallSinger.

This will be a much shorter scene because it's weird to drag out scenes like this.

If you want to remain innocent then read no further. You have been warned.

Xavier flopped onto his bed. His red eyes were fixated on the ceiling. Katrina was in the chair nearby reading a book.

"Maybe you could try a new hobby?" Katrina suggested. "It'll help you get your mind off of this."

"I'm too restless to do anything," he said still staring at the ceiling.

"Well, you could try your hand at writing," she suggested.

"In my state of mind it would all be very dark," Xavier countered.

"Good point," Katrina said. "Well, that's how Edgar Allen Poe was and he still got famous."

"He was insane not dark," Xavier said.

"Well, I don't know how to help you then," she shrugged.

He sat up and looked at her with a gleam in his eye. She tried not to smile because she knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Now, Xavier, behave," she teased.

"I don't want to," he said making a pout face.

"Well, maybe you should-" She was cut off by him leaping across the room and kissing her firmly.

She smirked and continued to tease him. He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. He tried to undo her shirt but she giggled and pulled back. Xavier looked frustrated but went with it.

"Patience, my dear sir," she said smirking.

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and slid it off. Xavier was practically drooling. This made Katrina laugh.

"Now you may proceed," she laughed.

He leaned over her and and kissed her collar bone. She gasped as he moved down.

"Like that huh?" He smirked. "To bad you were teasing me. Now it's my turn to tease you."

"Oh great," Katrina mumbled.

He began to massage her breasts causing her to moan. He smirked and continued to tease her.

He slid his manhood against her stomach and she gasped. He continued to kiss her and slide his hands all over her.

He teased her for a good ten minutes until she was begging for him to take her.

He did so finally and slowly entered her body. She shivered with pleasure. He went slow at first but she begged him to go faster so he did. She arched her back and was gasping for air. His breath came in ragged gasps.

She felt her stomach harden and she shivered as she reached her climax. They lay there for a few minutes before he gently exited her body. She snuggled up against him and they both fell asleep.