Ronin x Haley ~ Lemon

This is set before Haley and Ronin have become official. I felt like writing fuzzies.....and a lemon.....I always get to embarrassed to write super descriptive lemons even though I'm almost nineteen haha. I think it's more that I don't want to destroy my younger readers innocence....move forward at your own risk.

"Ronin?" Haley said quietly as she shook him gently.

Ronin started awake. He wasn't quite sure where he was or what time it was. He looked up to see Haley staring down at him. She was in a short nightgown. It must be late if she was in her pajamas.

"What time is it?" Ronin asked, trying to wake up. He suddenly remember what he was doing. He was in Jay's shop. It was a large shed located up against the monastery.

"It's one in the morning," Haley said. "What are you doing out here?"

"I could as you the same question," Ronin said yawning.

"I couldn't sleep so I went out on the balcony," Haley said. "I saw the light on and wondered if someone was still up."

"I was until I unintentionally fell asleep," Ronin said standing up. "My foot is asleep."

"You're poor foot," Haley said in a sarcastic baby voice.

"It feels like a bunch of pins and needles," Ronin said.

"I think you'll survive," Haley smiled.

"I get no sympathy around here," Ronin grumped.

"Awww, poor baby," Haley said trying not to laugh. "Are your feewings hurt?"

"Okay, okay," Ronin said lifting his hands. "I would rather be seen as the tough guy."

"Ronin, how old are you?" Haley suddenly asked.

"Uh, I'm forty-three," Ronin said raising an eyebrow. "Why?"

"You look sort of ageless," Haley explained. "I could never figure out how old you were."

"Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" Ronin smiled.

"Depends on how you look at it," Haley said shrugging.

"Okay, what is going through that pretty little head of yours," Ronin asked skeptically.

"Do you actually think it's pretty? Or is that just sarcasm?" Haley asked innocently.

"I-uh-I think you're very pretty," Ronin said. He nervously scratched the back of his neck. "I-uh-"

"I thought you were known as the confident charmer," Haley said, smirking at his nervousness.

"I was," Ronin said. "When I was younger." 

"Why not now?" Haley said. She stepped a little bit closer.

"I-uh-I-I'm a little out of practice," Ronin said nervously. "I-It's been a while."

"Interesting," Haley said twisting her hair around her finger.

"What are you doing?" Ronin asked pointedly.