Must Accept

Jack left Elsa at the Ice castle and headed to the Tooth Kingdom. He told the tooth faries to go to do their jobs and not minding him and Tooth when something bad happens. The toothe fairies were worried because they saw Jack's face and his voice is angry. When Tooth knew Jack came to see her, she dressed normally but sprayed a perfume which has a scent of ice or good and fresh smell of snow to attract Jack.

Jack: WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU THINKING?! WHY DID YOU PUT ELSA IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION!?

Tooth: What? What did you mean Jack? I did not do anything to Elsa.

Jack: No! YOU DID SOMETHING TO HER. HOW DARE YOU! AND HOW DARE YOU KISSED ME ON FRONT OF MANY! ESPECIALLY TO ELSA!

Tooth: Jack? What is happening to you? And what are you talking about? I didn't harm Elsa and I kissed in front of the people because I love you. Don't you know that?

Jack: NO! YOU KISSED ME TO LET ELSA GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU EVEN DEALT WITH HER DIDN'T YOU?! YOU WILL DESTROY ARENDELLE IF ELSA AND I ARE ARE IN LOVE AGAIN! WHY?! WHY DID YOU?! WHY - DID YOU - DO THIS?! (Pushed Tooth)

Tooth: Ugh... J-Jack. (Cries) How did you do this to me? Don't you remember? You and I are best friends? And if we are best friends, we can be in a relationship. Right?

Jack: No Tooth! You are always a friend to me. You're just like a sister to me! Nothing MORE nothing LESS! But you broke our friendship. My trust in you is gone. The Toothiana I knew was gone. Where is she now? I thought you're a guardian. But it looks like your a fake guardian! A guardian protects, not destroy. A guardian cares not hurts. (Turns around and walks away)

Tooth: Huff... What did I ever do to you?! And who said that I dealt with Elsa to not love you anymore?! And told you that I will destroy Arendelle whenever that happened?! JACK! ANSWER ME! WHO?!

Jack: I discovered it by myself! I heard you and Elsa talking about it! *Sorry but it is not true.* I am going to leave now. Remember, it's Elsa who I love. *I hope i removed that jealousy out of you.*

Tooth cried all day and believed that Jack really heard what she and Elsa are talking about even it is not real. She decided to let the jealousy out and reflected herdelf through what Jack told her about being a guardian. Tooth gazed at her palacr and then to the tooth fairies who're working for her.

Tooth: Oh Toothiana, what has gotten into you?! You're not this kind of guardian. You should overcome negative feelings! Jack was right. I shouldn't do this in the first place.

Tooth went to the ice castle to say sorry to Elsa first, but no one is there. Tooth was so nervous that time. She was alone and didn't bring her tooth fairies with her. She practiced at the mirror apologizing to Elsa and Jack. She went to Arendelle then to search for them. She spotted Jack at a forest.

Tooth: Hey Jack.

Jack: What is it? Here to apologise or to destroy? You aren't the Tooth I used to know anyways.

Tooth:  Jack, I just want to say sorry. I eegreted the things I've done. You're also right on me not acting like a guardian. I wanted to forget all the things I've done and so goes to you and Elsa. So please. Jack please forgive me. I'm begging you.

Jack: That is not enough to forgive you. Elsa! Where are you? Come out for a second.

Elsa: (Comes out from a bush, carrying a basket full of flowers.) Jack why did you- (looked at Tooth) called me? Tooth? What are you doing here?

Tooth: Elsa look. I'm sorry. I did not mean to be unkind and mean to you. Will you forgi-

Elsa: Tooth, where did you get that necklace? Have you been at the ice castle?

Tooth: Oh no I didn't realize I got this. Uh here I-I just want to give it to you. I found it in your room.

Elsa: It was in a safe place you know. So that means, Tooth! YOU STOLE IT?! Tooth don't you know that's the last remembrance of my dead parents! And now after all the things I've done to avoid Jack, this is what you pay? Getting  the most precious thing from my parents?! Tooth what happened to you? Did I do something wrong to you?!

Tooth: Yes! Yes Elsa you did wrong things to me since you came! And I really did not mean to do this but I did because I can't help it anymore! You stole everything from me! You stole trusts that I received from the guardians! And most of all, you stole Ja-

Jack: Can you two stop! You know Tooth, Elsa and I are going to get married. And we are here to decorate the wedding. So will you please stop this nonsense!

Tooth: What? (Looks at Elsa's hand and saw a silver ring which decoration is ice and snow.) So it all ends here? Jack? Our relationship?

Elsa: You do not have any relationship with him except friendship. And you know Tooth, I would like to say thanks. Cause you gave me a lesson. And that lesson is, "You always do not have to deal with people for their own sake.".

Jack: (holds Elsa's hands) You know Tooth you are the one who had a problem. Your so spoiled that you wanted all the things are yours. Stop acting!

Tooth: Jack. *What's gotten into me again?*

Jack: (Turns his head away from Tooth)

Tooth: (Eyes teary and then had an angry face) Okay then. Elsa, here you go. (Undresses the necklace and gave it to Elsa) Wear these in your wedding. I hope you'll be happy! (FLEW AWAY)