Introduction

Chris

Proud father of two. Ciara Makayla Brown and Christopher Maurice Brown. Ciara is 4 turning 5 in August and CJ is 2 turning 3 in March. Ciara's mom, Tia, cheated on me with my bestfriend in college. Me and Liyah met at the grocery store. Lets just say I had a hard time shopping for the first time by myself. Lol. We began talking then and a couple years later we find out she is pregnant with CJ. Me? I'm just a regular suit and tie guy. I work 13 hours shifts everyday, except for the weekends.

Aaliyah

Me and Chris have been together for about 4 years. We met at the grocery store. Chris was having trouble picking out laundry detergent and all. I basically helped him buy everything in the store that he needed. We we're together for 2 years when I found out I was pregnany with CJ. Chris was excited about it. Chris is moving us back to my home state. New York. I'm so happy.!!!

Trey

Tremaine Neverson. I'm with Keri. Me and her been together since high school. We're bestfriends with Aaliyah and that's all to know. I heard Liyah was moving back and I couldn't wait. Me and Liyah been friends for a while. I met her when I had to visit my pops up here in the summer and that's how everything started. Aaliyah introduced me to Keri in my second summer in Brooklyn. I eventually moved to New York in my Junior year. Me and Keri hitted it off from there. I'm just now finishing up my new album and looking to put in some time as a producer.

Keri

I'm Keri Lynn Hilson. Me and Trey are high school sweethearts. We have two sons, Tremaine Jr who is 6 and Trent who is 3. Ever since me and Trey decided to have Trent, I've been out of work and taking care of my babies. My bestfriend from Junior high is moving back home.!!!! Yay.!!!!

--------------------------------------------

As you can see they are regular people, just more involved with eachother. One of the very few famous people that are in here and more to come. Characters will be added on. Alot of dirt from the past will resurface later on.

Please Comment and Vote Please.!!!!

I will really appreciate it

-ShaMelo