Secret Love

Tremaine

"What do you mean by that Trey? Let me know, if you seriously are thinking about this let me know." La La said getting in my face.

"I can't do this anymore. I have to think about my family and the hurt and betrayal I'm doing to my wife.

"Now you don't wanna do this?"

"I've been with my wife for a long ass time. I'm not tryna throw away all the work we put in for an affair." I said, "Go be with Melo. You guys have a kid and this is just down right wrong."

"Whatever. You'll be back." She crossed her arms across her chest.

"No, I won't." I said grabbing my jacket and leaving.

*

"Every night up in the club, getting money with the thugs, thought I'd never fall in love, then there was you." I sung walking to Keri, who was in the kitchen making the boys a snack.

"You're home early." She said not looking up at me.

"Yeah... I cancelled studio time today." I said putting the keys on the counter. "Where the boys?" I asked

"Taking their naps." She said putting the sandwiches in the fridge. "Where is your ring Tremaine?" She asked looking at me.

"In my pocket." I said patting for it.

"You sure about that?" She asked putting her hand on her hip.

"Yeah... Wait... No." I checked all my pockets.

"Next time you leave it in the bathroom by the sink, I will choke you." She said tossing it at me.

"My bad bae."

"Your bad my ass." She said walking past me.

**********

Aaliyah

I was giving CJ a bath when Chris walked in. Pulling his tie off he walked past the door.

"Come on CJ." I said grabbing him && a towel. "Go find you some clothes." I put him down. "Everything okay bae?" I asked picking up his clothes and stuff while he was in the shower.

"Yeah. Just tired from work." He said as I checked his pockets finding paperwork, coming across one that caught my attention. Tremaine Neverson and Alani Anthony.

"What the-?" I said as Chris opened the door.

"What's for dinner?"

"I'll make you something." I said tucking away the papers back in the pocket.

"Wait, I need my papers out the pockets." He said trying to reach for them.

"I'll put them on your nightstand." I said walking away. As I put those items I had where they went, I went downstairs to make Chris something to eat and helped CJ get ready for bed. Ciara was at her mom's for the week and TeQuan is away at some basketball camp.

"Janae came and got Ciara?" Chris asked once he finished his plate.

"Yeah. A little after you left." I said doing my nails.

"She say anything?" He asked.

"Just said that she's going to make it an effort to start picking her up during breaks."

"She will be back for Christmas right?"

"I'm sure she will Chris. Why don't you talk to her? I'm always having the conversations with her, I didn't lay down and have Ciara with her." I said.

"I told you I can't look her in her face. We're not together for a reason."

"I know she cheated on you Chris, but you gotta forget that."

"It's hard to forget when someone you love cheats on you." He said flipping to Sports Center.

"You still have feelings for her?" I asked stopping what I was doing.

"Nothing big. Had some plans to be with her, but I'm glad they fell apart cause now I got you." He said kissing my cheek.

"You ain't slick Christopher." I said after pecking his lips.

**********

Chris

I'm not gon lie. I still have feelings for Janae, but those feelings don't mean nothing compared tobwhat she's done to me. Liyah probably read me like a book in that conversation. Speaking of reading, where are those papers of Trey and La La.

"Hey baby, where'd you put those papers in my jacket?" I looked on my nightstand.

"I put them in your briefcase." She said getting up to put her nail stuff away.

"Okay. Just asking."

"Did Trey cheat on Keri again?" She asked outta no where. She seen the papers.

"Where'd you hear that?" I asked knowing I would regret it.

"Stop playing Christopher." She said looking at me. "Did he?"

"Yes." I sighed.

"Does he plan on telling Keri or will she have to find out months later?"

"I don't know. I talked to him. Told him he should give her the benefit of the doubt." I said

"Why would he do this? Especially with La La?" When she said the last part her eyes kinda widen and she went silent.

"What?" I asked.

"La La?" She asked.

"Yes Liyah." I said ending the conversation, "Let's get some sleep." I said before she reached and turned off her light on her nightstand.

*****************************

You think Liyah gon tell Keri and let her know her suspicions are true, or will she wait for Trey??

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

&&

VOTE