Reality

Chris

We have here the story about Tremaine Neverson also known as Trey Songz and his high school sweetheart, Keri Hilson. Joining us for the day is NBA star Carmelo Anthony and his now EX! Yes I said, Ex-wife Alani "LaLa" Vasquez are joining in on the talk.

"Well when I found out, I was shocked. I was shocked because I wasn't expecting the woman I love to step outside of our marriage. And I'm sure Keri felt the same way with Trey, so I don't blame her for her actions." Carmelo Said.

"This baby. The mystery baby from your affair with Mr. Songz. You have kept hidden from everybody, including Mr. Songz. Please explain."

"I just feel it's nobody's business. Yes I done did my dirt and I regret it, but I don't need cameras and everybody throwing dirt at me." LaLa said.

So here I am, caught in the middle of all this. I done seen the man I befriended get his ass whooped by his now ex-wife and I done seen and learned about things that I shouldn't have seen. The crazy world we live in, turned TWO happy couples into the worst enemies they have become. I'm not even sure Jesus could clean up this mess. Trey and LaLa done brought so much publicity to their lives that the world will NEVER forget, along with close friends and loved ones.

"It's true?" Liyah asked. "She divorced him and took the kids?"

"Yeah..." I sighed. "They left to Georgia this morning."

"She didn't even say goodbye."

"Just give her time. She's going through a lot right now." I said pulling her in for a hug. "Ya boy Melo isn't doing too well either."

"Look what it's done to him. They missed the play-offs. Their divorce JUST got finalized. I feel bad for him too."

"It's gonna be a while for a lot of things." I said as she sighed. "I'm just glad I got somebody like you."

"I wouldn't be able to handle life if we were in their shoes."

"It hurts Liyah. It really does. Knowing that you give your all to somebody and they step out on you. I'm still learning how to escape from that feeling."

"You don't have to worry about that with me Chris and you know that."

"I know that, but something still holds that fear in me." I said.

*

Aaliyah

*Few Months Later*

"Just let me know you and the kids are okay." I said.

"We're fine Liyah. I'm staying with my mom now and the kids are happy, I'm happy."

"Well that's good. You have to come back and visit soon."

"Oh yeah." I heard her say. I knew she was smiling.

"What's that mean?"

"I think there is somebody that everybody will soon be meeting." She said catching me by surprise.

"Who?"

"Oh you'll see. I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

"She found somebody?" Chris questioned as Maurice ran in the room with his wild hair with CJ following him.

"Momma, I'm ready." CJ said.

"Okay, I'll take you to practice in a minute. Say bye to your father."

"Bye Daddy!" CJ said. He has grown up so quick over time. My little baby is all grown. The same for Maurice.

"I'll see you later boy." Chris said as he picked up Maurice. "We gon finish that conversation later." He said as I walked out.

"Ciara, are you ready?!" I called.

"Yes Mom."

"You know you're the one that wanted to do cheer." I said as they hopped in the Range Rover.

"I knoooow..." She said sighing.

Yeah, this is my life now. My babies down grown up and I'm a full time mom and wife.

****************************

I know this wasn't much for the last chapter, but that sums up everything. As for the Trey and Keri series from this book, it's a work in progress. Lol so yeah, this is the end guys.

Bornsinna