And You Are... | Finn Harries/Jack Harries Fan Fiction (Chapter 5)

"How could you not tell me?" I said looking back at the twins. "You just lost you memory two day ago, what were we suppose to do?" Jack said trying to defend their actions. I didn't say anything i just ran into the bedroom and shut the door. "Can we talk about this?" Finn yelled though the door.  "There is nothing to talk about!" I spat back at him. "Please just open the door, i hate upsetting you." I stood up but didn't walk to the door. "How did...how did he die?" I asked with my voice cracking a bit. Finn was quite on the other side "Its the least you owe me." I said now tears running down my face. "He was crossing the street and a drunk driver hit him. I'm so sorry."

I put my hand over my mouth to cover my sobs. "Love just open the door." I removed my hand from my mouth "Please don't call me that." I said raising my voice. "Blake please open the door." I walked over in defeat and opened the door. I saw one tear roll down his cheek then he pulled me tightly into his arms. I knew he was saying something but i couldn't hear over my sobs. I felt him lightly kiss the top of my head then rub my back. "Let it out." I heard him say which only made me sob harder.

"If i could i would take the pain for you i would." I looked up at him "You must really love me?" He nodded and wiped the tears from my eyes. "I know its a lot to take in." I nodded and rested my head on his chest. "Do you wanna go to sleep?" I shook my head "I don't really want to be alone.". "Do you want to sit in the living room with me and Jack?" I nodded and he broke away and laced his hand with mine. We walked into the living room to be greeted by a worried Jack. He saw me and and stood up "Blake I am so sorry for being an ass!" He walked over and hugged me tight. "Jack its fine." He backed away and smiled.

The rest of the day we spent talking about little things nothing big. It was nice we talked about the future so i didn't feel left out. Then Jack had to leave and we said our goodbyes. "So did you like Jack." I nodded "Hes funny, were we good friends before?" Finn laughed "He was your best guy friend! If you weren't with me you were most likely with him!" I smiled knowing i had made a good choice. We walked back over and say on the couch my head resting on Finns shoulder.

"Finn?" he made a noise singling for me to continue. "Does me not remembering things bother you?" He repositioned himself so he was looking down at me "You want the truth?". I nodded "Yea a little. But i remember the promises we made each other.". I pushed myself up on my arm "What promises?" i asked now looking into his eyes. I heard him swallow hard "We had been dating for three months and we were taking one of our night walks. We were walking across a bridge and i stopped you. I held both your hands even though mine were cold and clammy. And i looked in your eyes and i promised to love you forever. Then you looked in my eyes and told me you promised to always love me. And we kissed to seal the deal."

I smiled "That's so romantic!" Finn smiled. "That's what i was hoping for!" We both laughed. Finn looked at his watch and yawned "Its getting late I'm gonna hit the couch!" I bit my lip. "Whats wrong Blake?" I looked up at him. "Can you sleep in the bed, with me?" He smiled "I don't want to rush you, we have all the time in the world." I nodded at his words. "It just feels weird waking up alone for some reason, please?" Finn rubbed his forehead thinking. "Sure." I smiled and he lead me into the bedroom. Finn changed in the bathroom and i change in the room. He came back in and laid in the bed. We laid back to back "Night Finn."  i called over my shoulder. I heard him chuckle "Night Blake.". Then we both drifted off to sleep.