And You Are... | Finn Harries/Jack Harries Fan Fiction (Chapter 13)

I woke up with my knees still curled to my chest. I let go and sat on the side of the bed and looked over at Finn. He was still facing the opposite direction but i could tell he was awake. I got up and walked over and got on my knees so we were face to face "Can we talk.". He still looked pissed but he didn't speak "I'm going to take that as a yes." i said letting out a long breath. "I'm sorry alright? i didn't mean to just leave you." he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. "Are you two sleeping together?" i closed my eyes in fear "No. We only kissed once.". I opened my eyes and he didn't look mad "I swear only once." his gaze dropped from mine. "Finn i saw the video of when i like Jack and i was wounding if i still had those feelings. I'm sorry i hurt you." his eyes shot back up and sheared my eyes.

"I still love you Finn." he was still quite for a while, just looking at me. "I love you too." He finally said and i smiled. "But do you know how you feel about Jack?" I hesitantly shook my head. I felt a tear roll down my cheek then Finns thumb wipe it away. "I'm so sorry." i cried out, he didn't speak "What now?" i asked trying to catch my breath. "You find out what you want. I'll wait." i shook my head "I don't want to be alone.". He shook his head "I'll be here with you, i just don't want to be with you until you make your choice." I looked down at me hands. "I'm wont just leave you." I nodded and  i felt his hand on the back on my neck. He pressed his lips to mine showing me how much he cared. He let go and pulled back and smiled "I love you." i smiled "I love you too.". I stood up and walked into the bathroom and changed.

I walked out to see Finn was still laying down "I'm gonna go see Marcus and Casp." he nodded and i left. I walked down the hall and pulled out my key and opened the door. There were three people in the room Marcus, Casp, and Jack. I froze in my spot and just looked at him "Jack?". He looked at me his face softer than what i expected "Yes Blake?" his voice sounding caring. "I'm sorry i've been putting you though all this crap. You rally do mean a lot to me and i don't want to lose you. But i am still unsure of my feelings for you, but i d-". i was cut off by jacks lips pressed to mine. I let him kiss me showing how much he cared about me, how much he really did love me.

I stepped back and smiled "I really do care Jack.". He nodded "I know." he pecked my lips again "And me and Finn aren't together anymore.". He smiled and grabbed both my hand "You'r joking?" i shook my head "Well can i ask you something?" i nodded. "Would you like to join me on a date today?" i nodded and smiled "Just tell me when a-" he cut me off. "Now." i took a deep breath and nodded. Then i was being pulled out of the room and down to the lobby. Jack called a taxi but wouldn't tell me where we were going. It was about a thirty minute drive and we pulled up to a bridge. I looked to see the bridge covered in padlocks as far as the eye could see. 

Jack pulled me out of the car and pulled me along the bridge. He pulled out a lock from his back pocket and sharpie. He wrote his name on it and then locked it to the bridge. "You drug me down here to write on a lock?" he started laughing. "No. This is a symbol of everlasting love. I want to prove to you that i will love you forever and always." I could feel my heart flutter. I wrapped my arms around his neck "I hope one day you will feel the same!" i laughed. "Aw you both are so cute! How long have you been dating?" a little old lady said walking over. "Oh no w-" Jack cut me off "We just started, its been a long time coming" he said smiling. He looked at me laughing "Well you two are cute together." i nodded "I know.".