And You Are... | Finn Harries/Jack Harries Fan Fiction (Chapter 8)

Me and Caspar talked the whole plane ride over. He is a little ditzy but he fits right in. He told me about a few things we did together. By far the best was the story of when i threw chocolate ice cream on Finn, he saw squatted over while he was sleep. Finn thought he pooped on him and cried. I looked over and Finn heard and laughed to him self. Maybe i did love him but then i looked at Jack, he was looking right at me. I gave him a half smile which i returned. Then i was talking to Marcus and told me about the time Jack, him, and I broke into a warehouse and explored. It sound amazing, to bad i couldn't remember.

But the plane ride came to an end and i was the first person off the plane. I walked out and took in the one place Ive always wanted to be, Paris. It was "Beautiful" I turned to see Finn behind me. He rested he head on my shoulder. I looked smiled "I know its amazing!" I felt him chuckle "I was talking about you.".  I turned and looked into his eyes and he kissed the tip of my nose. I scrunched my face together and he laughed removing his head from me. "I love you." He said making my insides turn a little. I looked ahead to see Jack looking at me and he turned around. Why did i make this hard on my self?

Finn laced our hands and we went to baggage claim. We waited and eveyone's bags came, but mine. We walked over to the service desk and they lost my baggage. "Just my luck!" I said and i felt Finns arms snake around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. "Calm down Blake, i'll buy you new cloths." I nodded and he left a little kiss on my neck making me jump. We all walked over to the taxi that was parked outside in the dark and piled in. The ride was full of talk that i didn't participate in. 

We got to the hotel and go our room. Finn and I, Marcus and Casp, And Jack was alone. Casp and Marcus tried to convince him to say in their room but he dined their offer. We all walked up to our room and i opened the door to see a giant widow with the perfect view of the Eiffel tower. "Finn this is amazing!" I said walking over to the window. The tower almost looked like a Christmas tree. Each little light like a white bulb coming together to make a magical piece. 

"That's the same thing you said when we first came here." I turned and looked at him and smiled. I walked over to him and grabbed both of his hands, rubbing my thumb across the backs of his hands. I then yanked him down by surprise and pressed his lips to mine. It felt like our lips were molded for each other, like we were one. I pulled away my faces a bright shade of red and cheeky grin on his face. "Worth the wait?" he ask and i nodded and pulled him back down for a second one.

We finally pulled apart and Finn flashed that smile. "Its getting late lets get to bed?" i nodded and climbed into bed with my cloths on. "Wait take mine!" I stood back up and Finn handed me and shirt of his. I walked into the bathroom and put it on, due to my height it hit me right below my butt. I walked  out to see Finn under the covers watching the TV. His eyes quickly looked at me and he sleepily smiled "Beautiful" he muttered. I laughed and climbed into bed.

When i got in I pressed my back to Finns bare chest. He was hesitant but wrapped an arm around my chest pulling me closer. I could feel his hot breath hit my neck and his chest rise and fall. I was beginning to think maybe this whole Jack thing was in my head. I really did like Finn and this confirmed it more than anything. Hopefully i could fall in love with him soon.