And You Are... | Finn Harries/Jack Harries Fan Fiction (Chapter 9)

I could feel the suns rays burning my face. I opened my eyes to see Finn laying on me, piratically crushing me. "Finn!" i said loud enough to make him wake up. He pushed himself off me then looked at me. "Good morning beautiful!" he said smiling. His hair was a mess, he had a little stubble, his eyes were half shut. Even like this he was he was admirable, how did i get this lucky. I watched his smiled faded and he planted his teeth on his lip. "What are we doing today?" i asked breaking the silence. 

"Shopping!" he said sitting up and getting out of bed.  I got up and walked over to put the jeans i had on yesterday. Finn's shirt was so comfy i just kept it on. Finn slipped in some cloths and grabbed his camera. I sat on the bed and watched TV for a little while he went to gather up the boys. After about ten minutes they came into the room. I stood wrapping my arms around Finn and he looked down and pecked my lips. I looked to see jack looking at me not smiling. 

I felt horrible. I never want jack to hate me, but i had no choice. We all walked out and went down to a taxi that took us to a shopping center. Finn and i walked hand in hand around. Some of it was emotion but most of it was i kept running off and i left my phone at home. I was excited and couldn't help it so i would pull Finn along. He would laugh and just run with me buying me what even i felt i liked. I had a whole new wardrobe and weren't even half was done with shopping.

"Blake sweetie i have to use the lou." I nodded "Stay in this store, understand?". I nodded and Finn ran out looking for the bathroom. I walked around the store trying to stay put "Blake? BLAKE!". I looked to see a bunch of girls standing outside the shop. I walked out and looked at them "Hello?" i said smiling. "OMG WE LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!" one said jumping up and down. I smiled "Thank you so much!" they started pulling my arm and walked me over to a less crowed area.

"Can we get a picture?" i nodded and stood with them snapping pictures. We were doing this for a while taking goofy ones and actually nice ones. I hugged them and they left and i was alone. I looked around and it sunk in that i was lost. I started to panic and run around looking for someone."BLAKE! BLAKE! BLAKE!" i head someone yell, i stopped and turned to see Jack running for me. I ran in his arms and he squeezed me tight "Don't just run off like that!". I started to wiper a bit but no tears fell. "Shhh" i heard him say and he let go of me.

"You alright?" i nodded and he pecked my forehead. "Thank you Jack." He nodded and grabbed my hand making sure not lose me. He called Finn and made told him where to meet us. We made it where i ran off from and i looked at Finn and smiled. He didn't look to happy "I told you not to run off!" i piratically shouted at me. "I'm sorry i met some of my viewers and they wanted p-" He huffed "I don't car what they wanted! I told you not to run off.". I looked down and squeezed Jacks hand. "Finn don't be so hard on her!" Jack said. 

"Jack just leave it alone." I said looking up at him now. "No he has no right to just yell at you like that!" I looked at Finn who looked pissed. He didn't say anything just looked at Jack and nudged his head over his shoulder for me to follow him. I looked at Jack who was standing his ground holding my hand. I then looked at Casp and Marcus who were looking at me. Then i felt Jack start to tug me along. I didn't pull away i just walked with him.

I didn't think it was due to feelings this time. I think it was just Jack was being nice to me. I could understand why Finn was upset but he had no right to yell at me. As Jack was pulling me along i looked back to see Finn who just standing there not even looking in my direction. I let go of Jacks hand dashed for Finn, only to have Jack pull me back. "What are you doing?" he said sounding worried "Going to say sorry for running off!". Jack gripped my arm a little tighter "So you're just going to let him treat you like that?" i looked back at Finn who was now looking at me. 

I looked back up at Jack "I guess not?" he nodded and we walked back to the taxi. Soon the rest of the boys piled into it and Finn didn't speak. I looked at him and he had a sorry look on his face. Then i felt Jack rest his hand on my leg. Finn looked at his hand and looked at me, i looked away. "Hey Jack can you keep your hands off my girlfriend?" I shot Finn a look "Finn.". He put on a sarcastic smile "What? i just asked a simple request." i rolled my eyes and removed Jacks hand from my leg.

The rest of the ride was quite nobody wanting to create more problems. We got to the hotel and i was the last one out of the taxi. Finn was waiting for me "I'm going to Casp and Marcus room." he looked disappointed. I walked away and followed them to their room. we walked in and i settled in a chair in the corner. "Wow you got some shit going!" Marcus said and i nodded.

We sat around for the rest of day. Casp would scream down the hall and come back in sometimes but that's all that happened really. It was dark and i had to go back to my room. I ave the boys a hug and walked down the hall to my room. I walked in to see no Finn just note and a dress. "Meet me at the top of the towerx" was all the note said. I lifted up the dress and it was black on top and the bottom was a like a circle skirt with back and white stripes.

I smiled and changed into the dress and put on the black flats i bought earlier today. I ran out the door and found a man in a suit with a black car. "Miss.Blake?" i nodded and he opened the car door. I got in to see a dozen white roses, my favorite. The car drove me around to Eiffel tower and i got out. I soon made it to the top to see Finn in a tux and a table set for two. "Finn." was the only thing i could say and i ran into his arms. "I'm so sorry for getting upset with you. Its just Ive been close to losing you before and i-" I shut him up by pulling him down to my lips. 

We kissed for a while and he pulled away. "I lo-" i cut him off "I love you Finn."