And You Are... | Finn Harries/Jack Harries Fan Fiction (Chapter 18)

I walked in with my hand laced with Jack's. It was dark, crowded, and fill with liquored up people. It was a little to cramp for my likening but i couldn't fix it. Jack lead me over to Alfie, Casp, and Marcus. I hugged them all and smiled.

"we're gonna go grab a drink" Jack said pulling me along and to the bar. I sat on one of the stool while he stood behind me with his hands on my hips. He shouted something a the man behind the counter, but i couldn't hear it.

But something pink was sat in front of me and Jack got a shot glass full of a clear liquid. I watched has he put to his lips and threw his head back. His eyes clamped shut and his nose crinkled a but. He opened his eyes and smiled at me and i nodded.

I reached for my drink and took the straw and sipped it a few times. "Is it good" Jack said loud enough of the music and i nodded. "You can go ahead ill stay here" i said pushing him away. He nodded and jogged looking for the boys.

I stayed and sipped my drink looking around. Then three girls walked over and with smiles "Are you Finn's girlfriend?". I slapped on a fake smile "Um not right now, but i was" They nodded understanding "Sorry to bother you". I nodded and went back to my drink.

After it was gone i got up and walked around looking for Jack. Squeezing though to drunk people falling Evey where was a bother. I couldn't find him and the closer i got to the front the closer everyone was. It was getting harder and harder to breath.

Then when i turned around i felt that pain in the back of my head. I panicked and just ran in the direction towards the door hoping i could get to it. I pushed thought people stepping on them in my heels, i just needed to get out. 

I felt my self slam into something and it moved. Cold air and light rain hit me. I looked around and bright head lights shined in my eyes. The pain got worse and I closed my eyes hitting the ground. The buzzing was louder than it ever has been.

The image in my head i was in a car and it was raining. I could see blinding head lights and the sound of tiers screech. Then i felt something wash over me and my chest got tight. So many images flooding in my mind.

Ones i had never seen before but it felt like i knew them. I saw Finn and i on a bridge, in a boat, at his parents. They were all flooding in my mind and i could feel them again. The buzzing stopped and all i could hear was the rain hitting the pavement.

More and more by the second there were coming into my mind and i felt myself starting to cry. I heard something pop and there were hands on my hips "Are you ok?" Jack asked. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

I could recall moments i couldn't before, i could remember. I searched his eyes and i couldn't see anything with him. That's when it hit me, all my memories were with Finn, because i loved him more than anything.

I pushed Jacks hands off of me and stood. We stood in the rain and i hugged him "I'm sorry" i said before letting go of him. He gave me a confused look "My memory is back and I don't question anything anymore, I love Finn"