And You Are... | Finn Harries/Jack Harries Fan Fiction (Chapter 11)

"I'm never talking to him again!" Finn said storming into our hotel room. "You'r just saying that! He's still your brother" I said shutting the door behind him. "No I'm not and not anymore! He's trying to take you away!" i rolled my eyes. I walked over to Finn and grabbed his face turning it down to look at me "He's not going to! I love YOU!". He smiled and brought his lips down to mine then there was a knock at the door. He let out a puff of anger "I'll get it. You're not in the right state." he nodded and sat on the bed. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Marcus and Casp. They looked worried "What is it boys?" Marcus ran both his hands though his hair "Where is Jack?". I shrugged "I saw him like an hour ago, why?" I heard a curse escape Casp mouth.

"He didn't come back! And he sent us this!" Casp handed me his phone. I read it out loud "I don't know anymore guys i just want to disappear for a while.". I felt something in the pit of my stomach and looked at them. "I swear if that's Jack!" Finn said walking over to the door. "No but hes gone missing!" Marcus said and Finn's eyes grew wide. "Finn we have to go look for him!" I said fear showing in my voice. He looked down at me worry in his eyes but he still didn't speak. "FINN!" I shouted tugging on the arm of his tux. "I'm not going." He said just above a whisper. I shook my head and looked at Marcus and Casp "Let's go guys." They jogged ahead of me and i looked back at Finn "I really can't believe you right now.". He looked down and i ran to catch up with the boys.

We got outside and agreed that i go with Casp and Marcus go alone. Me and Casp were walking around yelling Jacks name. "This is all my fault!" I said starting to cry "No its not, don't blame yourself!". "Yes it is I...I...kissed Jack." Casp stopped walking and looked at me. "You did what? When?" I let out a heavy sigh and whipped the tears from my cheeks. "The day after i got back! He told me we had a thing so i tested it! He said there was nothing there so i dropped it, but he didn't." Casp shook his head around in disbelief. "What did you say to him?" i looked at the ground "He wanted me to tell him i love him, i couldn't.". Casp ran his finger though his hair. 

Then he looked at me "Do you love him?". I looked up in his eyes and then his phone rang. He quickly pulled it out "Hello?". He didn't say anything but his mouth was wide open "Be there in ten!". He shoved the phone in his pocket gabbed my hand and we ran. We ran a few blocks then i saw where we were going, the hospital. I saw it and sped so i was now pulling Casp along. We ran in and Marcus stood up and looked at us both "What happened?" i said hugging Marcus tight. "He went to a pub and got into a fight." I squeezed him even tight. "He's alright just a few scrapes and bruises." I let go and nodded whipping the tears from my eyes. "You both can go see him, i'll show you the room." We both nodded.

We walked down the halls and made it the the door. Casp opened it and we walked in to see Jack wide awake and looking at us. I ran over to his side "I'm so sorry Jack this is my fault!" he shook his head "No its not.". I placed a hand on his cheek and ran my finger over a band aid under his eye. i closed my eyes and looked down "I'm so sorry." I said letting a tear hit his arm. "Do me a favor?" i looked up in his eyes "Anything." he let out a heavy sigh. "Tell me you don't love me." i shook my head "I cant love you.". He let out a heavy sigh "I didn't ask you that. Say Jack i don't love you.". I looked him in his sweet emerald green eyes and didn't speak.

"I love you too." was all he said. He grabbed my hand and little kisses on my palm. I smiled a little but tears still rolled down my cheeks. Then the smile went away "This doesn't mean i don't love Finn.". He gripped my hand a little tighter "I know. I just needed to know i wasn't alone in this.". I smiled "Your not alone." he smiled and kissed my hand again. I looked at the wall clock "I better go." he nodded and i looked back a Casp and Marcus. "Yea were going to go. See you in the morning!" He gave them a little wave and we left. Both the boys ran to ether side of me "Look i don't know what I'm doing hopefully i can figure it out soon." they were silent.

We walked back to the hotel which took a while but i was happy because i need that time alone. We walked back in and i went to my room and opened it. Finn was sitting in a chair facing the door with the light next to him on. His head rested on his fist and he was slumped down into the chair. I could hear him snore and whisper my name. I walked over and lightly kissed his forehead "Hum?" he said with his eyes now fluttering open. I left one more kiss on his lips and helped him over into bed. "I love you Finn." i said so quietly he couldn't hear me. I laid next to him and wrapped one of his arms around me and quietly cried myself to sleep.