And You Are... | Finn Harries/Jack Harries Fan Fiction (Chapter 15)

The rest of the trip i spent with Casp, Marcus, and Jack . Jack has been the best....i don't really know what he is. I guess Finn and I aren't together, but i don't think jack and I are. I was sitting on the plane home next to Jack and i guess that answered my question. But what was going to happen when we got back? I lived with Finn so i had to see his face sooner or later. I really didn't want to see face, at all. He had just walked out on me and couldn't stand the thought of that. I put so much trust in him and he just ditched me like i was...like was nothing. But jokes on him becouse now were nothing, and hes nothing to me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Jack resting his head on top of mine. "What are you doing?" i giggled "I needed something soft to lay on and your hair was right here...". He laughed and sat up and looked at me "You were thinking pretty hard" i nodded "Just a lot going on". He nodded "Well you should be so happy right now!" i furrowed my eye brows "I mean you have stud of a boyfriend". I smiled "Boyfriend?" he nodded "Boyfriend".  He leaned over and gave a long but gentle kiss on my lips. We pulled apart and the smiled wiped from my face.

"What about Finn?" he shrugged "I really don't know.". I nodded "What about me living with him?" he smiled "You wont be anymore!" i hesitantly smiled. Just then i felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. if felt like someone was jabbing a knife in the back of my head. I grabbed the back of my head and felt where the pain was coming from. Then all of a sudden it was gone as fast as it came. I didn't even know i had my eyes closed till opened them to see most of the plane looking at me.

"Blake are you ok?" Jack asked cupping my chin so i could look him in the eyes. I nodded "I'm fine...it was nothing" i lied with a smile. Jack could tell i wasn't being honest and his eyebrows drew closer together "Whats wrong?". I shook my head with a smile "Nothing, promise" he knew i was still lying but he let go of my chin and gave me a half smile.

The rest of the plane Jack and I talked about the plans for when we get back. Slowly but surely i would move out of Finn's and into Jacks. I could see how happy he was about this just by the way he talked. He had been waiting for me for so long and he couldn't be happier that he had me. And to be honest i think i made the right choice picking Jack.

The plane laded and we walked back into London. The boys had their friend Alfie drive them home, then he dropped Jack and I off at our house. I had never been to Jacks house so when i walked in i was amazed. It was clean, neat, and put together. I took a few more steps in and i felt that pain in the back of my head again. I snapped my eyes shut and i felt a ringing in my ears that sounded like a train. I saw a bunch of blurry figures and voices that sounded distant. The again it just disappeared just as it came. 

I opened my eyes to find myself on the floor and Jack sitting in front of me. "BLAKE!" he shouted and i jumped back. "WHY ARE YOU YELLING!" i shouted back "I kept saying your name and you acted like you couldn't hear me.". I shook my head "I'm fine, i just need to lie down." Jack nodded and walked me to the bedroom. He ran out and walked back in with my suit case. 

He put in in the corner "You get changed and i'll be back with some food" i nodded and he left shutting the door. I opened the suit case and started to look for some cloths i could sleep in. I moved a pair of shoes and saw Finns shirt. It was the big black one with the giant F on it. I smiled but it quickly disappeared when i remembered what he did. I balled it up and threw it back in and grabbed one of my own.

I changed my cloths and Jack came in right in time with eggs on a plate. "I have a confession, i have no idea how to cook" i laughed and grabbed the plate from his hands. "Thank you" i said and i leaned in and kissed his lips. He smiled stupidly and i walked over to the bed, sat down and started to eat. "You can rest today but tomorrow we are going to get your stuff." i nodded nervously.

"It'll be ok, ill be with you" i nodded and sat my plate down. "Jack you really are amazing." he shoved both his hands in his pocket and i could see him blush "Thank you". He turned on his heels and left the room. As soon as he left i let out a groan. How was i going to face Finn?