And You Are... | Finn Harries/Jack Harries Fan Fiction (Chapter 20:End)

One Year Later

I watched as Finn put the final box in the car.  He jogged over to me and engulfed me into a kiss. We rocked side to side smiling into the kiss. He tried pulling me closer but backed away "Be careful don't hurt her" i said pointing to four month old baby bump.

He smiled and placed his hand over my baby bump. "I'm sorry princess!" he said getting on one knee and placing a kiss on my stomach. "I cant wait to see you" he cooed making me laugh. "Don't make fun, i cant wait to be a dad!" he said making his emerald green eyes peer up at me.

"Heeelllllooo!" We turned to see Marcus, Caspar, And Jack  jogging up the drive way. "My boys!" Finn said jumping up and giving them all special handshakes. "Hey guys!" I said giving them all hugs "Hey Mrs.Harries" they said making me smile.

Finn and I got married about five months ago. It was beautiful all of our friends and family were there. And since my father couldn't be there, Jack gave me away. Him and i were now just friends and i couldn't have asked for it any other way.

Then a little brunet woman ran up and wrapped her arms around Jack, he looked down and kissed her. Her name is Darcy and she is Jacks girlfriend. They have been dating for about four moths now, and i really think he likes her. She told me she loved him, and i couldn't be happier for them. They even looked like a cute couple.

"I cant believe you all are moving to LA" Marcus said and i nodded. Jack, Darcy, Finn, and i were all moving to LA. Jack got an acting job he's wanted for a while, and Finn just loves LA and is doing it for the channel. 

"I'm gonna miss you guys" i said starting to cry, stupid hormones. I felt Finn's arms wrap around me then some more. We were just in one big group hug in the doorway. I started to laugh "Guys crushing the pregnant girl!" i called out. They all laughed and pulled back.

"If you ever need me you can call!" Caspar said making me roll my eyes. "That's right call daddy Caspar and mummy Marcus" Marcus said in his womanly voice. "Very funny boys!" i said hugging them again.

"And make sure you send us pictures of the baby!" Caspar said pointing at Finn. Finn nodded and hugged Marcus then Caspar. Then Jack hugged them and Decry gave them hugs. It was just one big love fest!

I walked over to the car "Gotta get the car to the dock!" i called out. I looked back to see Finn reluctantly walking to the car. I waited for him and i put my hand on his cheek "It's going to be fine, well come back and visit".

He nodded and walked around to his side of the car. He started the engine and we waved out to Marcus and Caspar now seeing Jack and Decry in their car. And we drove away following Jack to the docks. 

We dropped the car off and i could see a hint of regret in Finn's eyes. "Finn, we can do this" he looked down at me. His eyes were glossed over and he was biting his bottom lip. "And I'm the hormonal one" we both laughed.

I laced my hand with his "ready?" i asked. Then we heard a scream only to see it was Jack twirling Darcy around. We both smiled watched as the happy couple just ran around wait for us .And then he looked down at me "I'm ready".

A/N: Thak you all for reading! If you liked this go check out my Jack Harries fafic Stuck!x