chapter13

Mikes POV
We are at the stadium right now getting ready for the show today.in am sitting in my makeup chair with my name on it.Karen is busy putting some powder on my cheeks.
"Karen stop it Tickle's"
"Sorry mike its the price of fame"
"Ya"
"There your all done "
"Thanks "

I walks over to the stage and check if everything is OK.marry is standing at her mike ready for show time.I gave her a wink and walked to my room.

Bob and Charlie's POV
"Come on charlie!!"
"I am coming!"
We had different costumes on and we had posters to so it looks like we are fans.charlie had a afro and red flower shirt with shorts and Bob had a free with blond hair so he looks like a woman.
"Hah you look stupid Bob!!"
"Ya DAT afro do!!"

We walked outside and got a cab we drove to the stadium.when we got there the line looked never ending.we had to think ofb a way to get in this place fast.the taxi dropped us off near the entrance of the stadium.
"So how are we getting in?"
"No flipping clue!"
"Come on think"
Then walking past them were two workers and there equipment. They looked at each other with a I have an idea face the walked over to them.

"Hi there my name is Elsa and I kinda made a mess could you help me?" Said Bob in a girly voice
"Yes sure ma'am!"
Bob and charlie took them to the bathrooms close by.they locked them in there and changed out of there clothes into the workers clothes.they came out and took he equipment.

They walked past the long lines of fans and walked in by the gate.when they got inside they made there way back stage and hide behind some props.when no one was looking the ran into the bathroom and changed into there other costumes. They made there way to were the audience would stand.there right in front.

"Can you believe it we are seeing the king of pop charlie!!"
"Ya I always wanted to see him live"
"And its for free!"
"Ya but I wish we were just here to watch him and not spy"
"Ya me to but don't worry we are watching him!"

Marty's POV
The music just started and mike was on stage again with the dancers.he started running around stage jumping up and down and just having a blast.I looked over in the crowd and I saw millions of faces.girls were fainting again and crying.but there was these two people right infoent that looked really strange.

The one had a afro and the other was a woman with a mans face.but bother there faces look like I have seen them somewhere before.I just looked at them and I forgot I was on stage and singing.mike gave me a look and I snapped out of it and started again.there's something about those two.

The concert just ended and we are on the way back to the hotel.I am really tiered.there's this car behind us and he was going everywhere we were going.I started getting worried.its proberly just a fan.

Bab and Charlie's POV
We are in a cab now following the pop star and his girl.they looks like they are heading to the sunset hotel.when they stopnwe have to keep riding so it doesn't look funny.they finally came to a stop and we drove past.the got out and went inside .we parked closer yo the hotel and we wrote down where they are staying.

We took some pictures of them and drove to our hotel.when we get back we just sit down on the couch because we are really tiered.Bob was scrolling through his phone looking at pictures we took there. He ran inside and switched on the printer we brought with just in case we need to print something important.

He ran back with q huge smile.
"So what did you print?..."
"Oh i printed out the pictures we took!"
"Really?"
"Ya wanna see?"
"Yes please."

We looked through them and I was laughing so much.I saw one wear my afro was half on my head and in my face.there was on picture with me and charlie taking a picture with micheal in the back performing. We looked really funny I couldn't stop laughing. After looking through thoese we went off to bed.

Next day
Mikes POV
6:30 am
Its really early like usual and we are leaving for england.k can't wait to do my show there but I am going to sleep on the plane and maybe the trip will be faster.I grabbed my shades and my bags and dragged them out.me and marry walked hand in hand down and when we saw frank coming we quickly let go.

We act as if that just didn't happen.we put our stuff in the trunk and go off to the airport.when we get on the plane I sit down and my head is towards the back.I look at marry.
"Hey I am gonna sleep"
"OK enjoy!"
I shut my eyes and went to bed.
Few hours later

I wake up and I look around and we are still on the plane.
"Hey how much longer?"
"Oh hi mike we are landing!"
"Yay woke up ant the right time"
"Ya sure did!"

We finally hit the ground and get off the plane.its late at night so there shouldn't he any fans here.we rush off in the car.

Charlie and bobs POV
We woke up at 12 in the afternoon.I looked around on the TV and suddenly it said mike has left for ENGLAND. I nearly fell over."Bob wake up!!"I packed my bags i and ran around like a crazy person.
"What's wrong?!"
"Mikes left the country!"
"What!"
"Get up!!"

We we're both up now and we are running up and down looking for our stuff and packing.I think we are all done so we drag our stuff out inn he hall.we close the door and ran to a tacxi.we get to the airport and get on the next flight to England.