54

Marry POV

We were all sitting right in front of the TV waiting for mikes interview to come on.we had pop corn and drinks and we were just waiting.finally it came on and Oprah started talking.

"Today's guest has been through everything throughout his hole life,child star at only the age of 5 and now the worlds biggest entertainer and star Michael jackson"

They played a little tape with some videos and things talking about his life and finally he came on from behind the curtain. Awww he looks so shy.so the interview started and Michael was really embarrassed he didn't like the way he sounded but to me he was perfect. He was so happy after that interview.

But know we have to hear what the world would say.still the paparazzi waits outside for some type of photo or comment but they won't be getting it.we switched over to the knees channel and some moonwalkers were on TV

"I was crying the day Michael came back I am over the moon because I knew henw would be back he is not stupid enough to take drugs and die

"You won't believe how flipping happy I am,I was at Janet's concert and when he came out I almost died I think"

"King of pop he will forever live!"

August POV

I wish I could go outside,I wish I didn't blow my cover that day ,I wish there was no such thing as paparazzi. Now I am stuck in this house forever well until this hole my dad is alive story blows over.oh ya I am going to be stuff here forever then.no one is going to get over this ever.all I can do know is draw in my room.

Hey maybe Brenden can come over and hang out he is a great brother.I know I am like 24 already and he is like 27 but I mean we are both still pretty childish and better yet my dad and him have already talked about the kid story but the world doesn't know yet.I picked up my phone and gave him a call.

"Hey Brenden its me august!"

"Hey sis how are you!?"

"I am good can you come over I am kinda still stuck in Neverland because of the press?"

"Yw sure meet you by the pink bush?"

"Meet ya there!"

I hung up the phone and ran down stairs unil I reached the pink bush.I sat down and waited for him to show up and I felt a pat on my shoulder.

"Hey bro!"

"Hey long time no see!"

"Ya come on in!"

"I see what you mean about the media geezz I think every single one around the world is here!"

"Ya I saw an van from south Africa!"

"I saw on from China!"

"Anyway sit down!"

My dad came walking in soon after

"Hey dad!"

"Hello son how are you!?"

"I am doing great thanks dad!"

"I happy to see your little sister august is helping you out!"

"Oh ya she is a great sister!"

Suddenly some body guard came bursting in his name is frank

"Whtat the hell frank?!"

"Sir paparazzi got in on your property there all heading this was like a stamped head up stairs to your room and lock the door!"

"My room is down stairs we will go to august room!"

We all pushed each other up the stairs and locked the doors.i looked outside my window and they were just running and running trying to get into never lands main house.but for some reason this one man turned around and walked the other way like he was leaving.suddenly we heard bangs.

They were inside the house but we made no noise and tried to keep calm.we prayed that nothing happened to us.finally they managed to get all of them out and we were safe