chapter 46

A few weeks later

Mikes POV

My baby girls album launched a few days ago and she is really loving it.all her fans love her and I am glad she has fans.for some reason she is just sad and lonely now a days.I think the things that happened to me are happening to her to and that's what I didnt want at all.sometimes I just want to escape.....

August POV

I love being famous and all but I can't do it any more I have to stop.I can't sleep at night because I I think of is how the next day will be either signing pictures, meeting fans or working I can't take it anymore I think I a am going to stop.I went down stairs and talked to my dad about it.

"Hey dad can we tell Quincey that I don't wanna do it any more?"

"Ya sure honey I will phone him!"

"OK"

He took out his phone and started talking

"Hey buddy how are ya?

\\\\\\

"I am glad listen my baby august wants to stop being in the lime light...."

\\\\\

"There's to much stress and she can't handle it any more......"

\\\\\\

"OK t!hanks!"

"So?"

"He said its OK he will stop every thing!"

"Thanks dad!"

Marty's POV

I was in the kitchen washing up some dishes and mike walked in and grabbed something to eat

"Your cleaning your own dishes i ...am .....done"

"OK OK!"

"Hey mike don't you miss being on stage?"

"All the time!"

"Then why aren't preforming like you used to?"

"Well I mean I am getting older and I might not be able to handle all the pressure....."

"Mike you are a very strong man why won't you be able to?"

"Ahhh maybe your right I have been working on a new song but its not ready yet"

"OK what's it called?"

"This is it"

"That sound perfect for a new performance and CD!"

"Really.....ya actually it makes sense because I think this will be my last concert but I will make many more albums of course!"

"Ya well there ya go!"

"I am going down to the studio right now!"

Mikes POV

I arrived at the studio and I burst in the front door.

"Hey everyone got a great idea!"

"We can see that!"

"Listen I am getting older and I miss being on stage and stuff right and I wanna go out with a bang so I was thinking of doing my last live performance"

"OK....."

"It will be called this is it"

"That's great but when will we do the tour?"?

"Well we still need to work on that song so maybe 2009?"

"Ya that sounds about right!"

"Well let's get going!!!"

"This is not the end for me I have so many new music I wanna share but this is my last live performance.... This is not the end!!"

Message from me

Hey everyone I made another short chapter because as you just read we are going to start with a new erra the this is it erra hope you are enjoy the book please leave a like and also comment and share

Love y'all!!