chapter5

Marty's POV
We are in the limo right now on our way to Neverland.I am freaking out and Vanessa even more so.she stuck her head out the sunroof and she went made over the limo.before we knew it we were in Neverland,I looked at the gates sand they were beautiful. We drove in and saw fun rides and a petting zoo.we arrived at the main house and me and Vanessa were really scared.

We walked up the stairs and before I could open the door mike opened it for me.
"Marry!"
"Hi mike,this is my friend Vanessa"
"Nice to meet you"
"Omg Michael I am a huge fan!!!!"
"Well thank you so much come in"

We walked inside and saw all his brothers and sisters sitting on the couch with his mother and father.
"Hey guys here is my best friend marry"
"Hi everyone"
I walked over and said hi to everyone.
"And her friend Vanessa"
"Hi"

We sat down on the chair next to the couch.
Janet:"so how long have you guys known each other"
Marry:"not to long about a month or so now"
Marlon:"how did you meet?"
Michael:"well um she was working in....um....a coffee shop and I met her there she was my waiter"

We can't tell them how we actually met.we sat the hole afternoon just relaxing the boys went out into the yard and played a bit of baseball. We were inside looking at magazines and talking about girly things.i saw kathren making a salad in the kitchen,kathren is mikes mother.I walked up to her and offered to help her.
"Can I help?"
"Oh yes please dear that would be lovely!"
"Of course"
"Not even my own children will help"
"Haha no worries I love cooking but actually more baking"
"Could you pass me the cucumber"
"Sure!"

A while later we all sat down around the table and ate.there family is really good in the kitchen I loved this food.Vanessa is going crazy here she even forgot I was her friend.I sat down next to mike.I had some of the salad and spaghetti. I love the spaghetti it tasted really good.
"Who made the spaghetti?"
"Well your going to be shocked but me!"
"You mike!that's amazing!"
"Oh real!y thanks"

I grabbed a huge heap of spaghetti and put it in my mouth.we were having a really good time I loved it here.it got really late and still I wasn't tiered at all I just didn't want to leave,I think I might have made a new bff.Janet is amazing she wants to be my bff so gladly I sad yes.it was so late and I rally needed to go.well I am off.
"Bye everyone!!"
"Bye!"
"Bye mike I will see ya soon!"
"Bye bye Vanessa"
"Bye thanks for everything"

We shut the door and made our way to the car.suddenly two men jumped out of the bushes and grabbed us.
"Help!!!mike!!!"
"Heeelp!!!"
No one heard us the shut our mouths and put us in there car.we had no idea what was going on.we drove to the beach side and they took us in a building.they tided us up on chairs.we sat there and suddenly a tall man came out of the dark.
"Hello princess"
"Who are you don't call me that!!"
"I am the man your friend needs to give money to"
"Oh you!!"
"Ya call me Mr simon"
"OK OK I know he needs to give you money but please give him time!!"
"I will give him time but I just wanted to warn you both"
"OK OK please let me go!!"
"Sure!"
He cut the rope and we ran outside.he wants to hurt me know over something mike did I better call mike as soon as I get home.
Later
I ran up the stairs and picked up the phone to call mike
"Mike!! I need to sleep by Neverland tonight!!"
"Why!!"
"Thoses goons you have to pay took me and Vanessa and held us captive for a while."
"What!"
"I am on my way"

I called a cab and drove to neverland.I hoped out the car and ran inside as fast as I could.I saw mike and I ran into his arms crying and holding him tight.he took me up to my room.he bought me a box of tissues and I was sobbing non stop.I was so scared.
"Mike....I am so scared!!"
"Don't talk please..."
"I am not scared for me mike I am scared for you!!"
"Oh marry"
"I don't want anything bad to happen to you!"
"Nothing will I almost have all the money I mean with my new album coming out soon I am sure I will make enough."
"You think so?"
"Ya now its time to go to bed OK?"
"OK night mike"
"Night"

He shut my bed room door and I was still scared.I just don't want anything to happen to him.
Mikes POV
I can't believe that jerk face!!!he must stay away from her she is my best friend she cant get hurt at all.I keep thinking about that jerk.the album bad is coming out soon I hope that will make enough money.smooth criminal has made it #1 on the charts so I am sure this album will bring in enough money.

I layed on my bed thinking of all these bad things that could happen to her.I just want it to get out of my head.maybe the album can come put sooner.I will try and ask if it could and I really hope it can.I layed down and looked at the roof.I have to protect her.