39

Mikes POV

We are about to land for japan.I looked over at marry and she is rubbing her stomach.she looked really sad as she looked out the window.

"Hey are you OK?"

"No...no..I am not."

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel so bad for that baby"

"Honey its not your fault and plus think about it that baby would have been put through so much one day "

"Ya that's true he or she is in a better place now"

"Ya its going to be OK"

We spent the rest of the flight in silence. We landed in Japan a few hours later we arrived in Japan.we decided to stop at a few places and have like a tour of Japan.we head over to a building were they do tours.we got on a red bus and I sat on top.we drove through this part of Japan that these signs and I almost bumped my head.

We went to children home and I held baby's and met kids.I love this place its amazing.after a full day of fun its time to work its almost time for my concert again and I am already tiered as ever.I just want to sit down grab a bowl of pop corn and watch tv,sadly I am the best pop star in the world so that's not going to happen.

I had to get ready for my show and pack my bags.marry was just as tiered as I was but she was apart of the show to.we head to the stadium.

Later

I was busy preforming smooth criminal. I just did my famous move the lean and suddenly there was a fan that managed to get on stage one of my dancers and security got on stage and stopped him.I just had to act if nothing had happened.poor thinh g I would love to meet them all but that's never going to happen.

After show

Marry POV

"Hi honey hows mom's little angel?"

"I am good"

"That's good what did you do today?"

"I drew lots of pictures for you when you get home you can see them!"

"Oh really I cant wait I really miss you!"

"I miss you to mommy loads!!"

"Have sweet dreams"

"You to bye!"

"Bye!"

I really miss that bundle of joy a lot but this concert has to go on for a while now.I can't wait till its over to see my baby again.

Note from me

Hey y'all so this chapter is really short because I want to start the new chapter in a new period of time so I hope you don't mind and the next chapter will be my normal length

Luv y'all
Bye