chapter14

Bob and Charlie's POV
We just arrived in england and now we need another place to stay.we hoped in a mother cab and drove to the autumn hotel.hopefully this is a nice place it sounds fine.we arrived at this really tall building and we registered and got a room.we walked up and unpacked but I keep hearing paparazzi outside.

I peeked through the window and there were Michael fans.does that mean he is living in this hotel?.
"Charlie!"
"Ya!"
"Look mj fans"
"Cool we should go join them!"
"No you dummy that means mj is in this building!"hitting him over the head.
"Oh....."

I sat down on the couch and tried to think of ways to hide ourselves.

Marty's pov
Its late again and I can't sleep at all.I am reading a book called the love that never was its really sweet and funny.my phikne started to ring but I didn't realise since I was in love with this book.suddenly I snap out if it and pick up the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey its mike"
"Oh hey what's up?"
"Well do you wanna come to my room?"
"Can't sleep to?"
"You guessed it"
"I will be right there"

I closed my robe and went next door.he was laying on the bed and his face lit up when he saw me.
"Heyo mike!"
"Hi how are you?"
"I am great I haven't herd from you in forever"I said sarcastically
"Ya I know we need to catch up!"
"Hahah always cracking jokes he mike!?"
"You know it!"

The TV was on and they showed the hotel that we were staying in
"I don't understand why do they have to show what hotel we are in?."
" ya I know but if they don't know the fans will find out themselves."
"There screaming for you mike"
"I know!!"
Mike ran to the bedroom and signed a pillow he walked out on the little sitting area out side.he waved to the fans as they went nuts.he dropped the pillow into the crowed and they were fighting over a pillow that he had signed.we went back inside and sat down again.

"I can't believe they are here this late at night"
"Ya its because they love me"
"I am off to bed"
"Goodnight"
"Night!"

A few weeks later
Mikes POV
We are finally in cape town south Africa.I couldn't wait to come to Africa this is my second home for me.all these people are really beautiful I love African people so much. They need a lot of help in some places like children's home and charitys.we arrived in sunny cape town I love it here I whish I could by a house here.

We got off and drove to the grand master hotel its right next to the stadium.there is a. Art theater right across from the hotel.we arrived at our rooms and I unpacked all my stuff once again.I have been having w strange feeling this hole trip that someone was following us this hole tour.I looked out my window and there were these two funny looking guys.

I wonder....but why would anyone follow us?oh no!!!!that evil little brat is spying on us.I have to put on a costume e erytime I am out now and marry.we have to hide from those ididots.this tour...is all I have right now if i don't make enough money I could get hurt.not just me marry to.and it will be my falt.

I called marry on the phone
"Hey umm you know that evil guy?"
"Ya"
"He sent spy's and they have been watching us the hole tour"
"What!!your kidding"
"No i am not!"
"What are we gonna do?"
"Try not to be seen by them"
"OK sure thing"

I hang up the phone and just lay there thinking about all the bad that could happen.its really early in the morning now and its almost time to get up again. I might as well stay up.i grabbed me a book and it was called a love that was never met to be.its really sweet story.
Later

My alarm finally went off.I got up half asleep and looked out the window.the streets of cape town are really quit there was a car here and there but not much.I got into my concert clothes and re tied my hair up.I walked over to the fridge and got me a bottle of water and a toasted cheese.I sat down on the couch and ate.

I lost my hunger half way through the food.I put it down and went to the window again.I looked over the street and there was a huge sign saying water front. I googled it quickly and it is like a fun entertainment place near the beach.there are shops and acts that walk up and down doing things

I read up that the fish world is there.I am going to take Emily there after the concert.I will take her tomorrow afternoon but I will have to have a costume on.I checked the time and it was time to leave for the concert again.I walked out the room and closed the door.smiley came soon out after me.

"Morning"
"Hi mike"
We walked down to the car and drove off.there were so many people!e at the stadium again.I saw small kids dancing lime me I would like to watch them but I can't.we went to the back a and did the usual.
Later
We are on the stage right now and cape town is amazing.the crowed is load and full of energy there going nuts,they are the best crowed so far.a few minutes later the show was done.I am so tiered because cape town gave me so much energy that I gave them all I had.I layed down in the car.

Ifell asleep witch was pointless since the stadium in 5 minutes away from the hotel.I dragged. My self Into my room and just layed there until I fell asleep.