chapter16

Larry's POV
I don't want to leave at all but sadly the show must go on.we arrived in Durban 3 hours later and the show was in 1 hour.we arrived and Durban was so hot but yet there was clouds.we arrived at the hotel a few minutes later.Durban is really pretty to I love the beach view but cape town was better.

I sat down on my bed and smelt the ocean air in my face.I love the smell of the oven but we have to get ready for the show.

Charlie and Bob POV
"We are here charlie"
"Great!"
"Now we need a hotel"
"OK it looks like they are staying at the beach front hotel"
"OK let's book there"
We take a long drive along the beach until we arrived at the hotel

"They are going to there concert right now"
"Ya OK so we should just stay here"
"Ya what else dumbo"
"Sorry gezzz"

Mikes POV
We are on backstage right now of the show.I can't believe its our last show its gone so fast.its like I blinked my eyes once and it's all over.I finished off my makeup and I waited for my turn.I gave smiley a smile and I blew her a kiss.she pretends to catch it.I hear the croweds scream my name.

Michael!!we love you!!!the music started the lights shine and I am ready.

Few hours later

We are finally done with this tour I am pooped.i can't believe its over.when we arrived at the hotel I ran down to the beach since it was dark and no one could see who I am .I set up a romantic dinner on the beach.I set up lights and a table with a cute table cloth.I had plates with spaghetti on them and some wine.

I went back to the hotel and knocked on her door.
"Hey smiley close your eyes"
"Why mike?!"
"Just do it!"
"OK"
"Hold my hand"
I walked down with her to the beach.I placed her in front of the table and opened her eyes.
"Tada!"
"Oh mike....this is beautiful!!"
"I am so happy you like it please sit"

We sat down and I played some of my slow songs.
"So I hope you enjoy your spaghetti"
"Thank you chef mike"
"Only a pleasure"
I dive into my plate and take huge bights.I love spaghetti its best for romantic dinners.I take a sip of wine and look out at the sea.I smell the amazing ocean.

"So what's so special about tonight mike?"
"Well nothing really I thought you would love a dinner by the sea"
"Ya I love having dinners by the sea how did you know?!"
"Lucky guess"
"Well this was Great mike"
"Thank you so much"

Charlie and bob POV
"Look look!!there out on the beach having a dinner."
"Let me see!"
Bob takes the spy glasses
"Awww that's so cute!!"
"Ya I wish I could have that"
"Ya but everyone thinks we are bad guys"
"Ya because we work for a bad guy"
"Ya but I am  pretty nice guy I am just forced to listen to that bimbo"
"Ya I know"
"I actually... Used to ummm...sing in musicals"
"Really charlie?"
"Ya..."
"I used to dance!"
"Your joking!"
"Come on!"

I turned in the way you make me feel and we dance and sang around most of the night.

Marty's POV
We are leaving for the hotel after such a lovely dinner.I walked up to my room and mike came in to.i walked to my bed room and shut the door.I changed into my ojs and came out.mikes shirt was off.
"Oh you don't mind do you?"
"No..no not at all!"
I sat down trying not to melt at the sight of him.he walked over to my bed and lays there in a strange type of pose,.
"Hey I have one more gift for you smiley!"
"And wants that"

He walked over to me and said
"This"
He kissed me and I dropped the glasses.I held him close to me and he rubed his hands down my back and head.he started undoing my t-shirt buttons.
"No mike stop!"
"What's wrong?"
"I am not ready!"
"Why not was it me?"
"No no just not now and not here"
"Are you sure?"
"Ya"
"OK that's fine by me no worries."
"Can we cuddle"
"Ya coem on!"

We walked over to my bed and lay down.he huged me close to him and I kiss him goodnight.

Next day
Mikes POV
I woke up with a huge shock because standing in front of me was Sabrina one of the background singers.she saw me with her our cover is blown.
"OMG MIKE!!"
"Don't say a word please!"
"I knew it I knew it!!"
"Shhh she's asleep!"
"Since when!!
"The middle of the tour"
"Oh mike I am so happy"

I looked over at marry she was wide awake. She looked at her in shock and her face turned red.
"Morning marry"
"Hi well know you know huh?"
"Ya and I am so happy"
"Well I think its time to tell everyone"
"Ya you guys should I will leave so you guys can talk"

She walked out the room and me and mike laughted a bit.
"Well how are we gonna tell them?"
"We will invite them all to Neverland"
"OK good idea"
"Come on we gotta get done"
Ingot up and changed mike went to his room.I packed my bags one last time,I walked out sad because I am leaving such a beautiful country.I started tearing up and I walked down to the car.we drove off to the airport.

Charlie and Bob POV
"Come on we have to go to boss"
"OK OK I hope we did good"
"Ya me to if we didn't we could get slapped again"
"Ya I hope not have you got everything?"
"Yup let's go!"
We hopped in a cab and made our way home.