36

Marry POV

John had just asked me to come to a party tonight. I can't let mike know about this so I will just tell him I had a meeting.its almost time for me to leave.I was already done and ready to go.

"Hey mike there was a sudden meeting!"

"OK I miss you already!"

"Bye!"

I ran out the door and jumped into the car.I drove into the beach area and it was at a beach front restaurant.I entered the restaurant and there was loads of people there.I didn't know anyone except for john.I spotted john across the room and walked over to him quickly.

"Hey john!"

"Hi marry I am so happy you could come!"

"We'll! You are my friend!"

"Let me show you around!"

We walked outside and met a few of his family members.I also met some of his close friends.me and him walked over to the bar and ordered us some drinks.

Johns POV

I don't want to do this but I just want to be with her forever.I want her to be in my bed tomorrow morning so I can greet her beautiful face good morning. I am going to do it.I took a pill and crushed it up,I poured it in her drink whom she wasn't looking.I mixed I with my fingers and took it to her.

"Here's your coke!"

"Thanks john!"

"So how does it taste"

"Strange and bitter!"

"That's strange?"

Now I just have to wait until she gets a bit tipsy and then I can take her home.

Later

"Come on tipsy we are taking you home!"

"O..OK"

I put her in my car and took her right to my house.I gave her a drug that won't let you remember what you did last night.this is going to be fun......

Next day

Marry POV

I woke up with the sun shining in my face.I was in a bed that I don't know.I got up and looks around I had no idea were I was.I looked next to me and john was laying there.....naked!! I got up fast and put on my clothes.he woke up and looked at me confused.

"Hey were you going!"

"Home idiot what happened last night?!"

"We had so much fun!"

"What the hells wrong with you!!I have a kid I have a husband!"

"Ya well what's his name huh you haven't told me yet have you!"

"Yea I have!but not the truth!"

"?"

"His name is Michael but its Michael jackson the Michael jackson!"

"Yourt jocking right?"

"No here's a photo!"

I pulled out my phone and showed him a photo.

"Wow!"

"Ya I am going and never ever talk to me again!"

I walked out the door fast and drove away.I started crying because I can't believe what just happened.I hope mike is still asleep so I can get into bed and pretend I came home late.I arrived home and rushed in side.I went into our room and mike was still asleep.I jumped into bed fast and covered me with the blankets.

Not long after mike woke up

"Hey honey"
I tried to be tiered!

"Hi mike!"

"Why did you come home so late!?"

"You know meetings can run over time sometimes!"

"OK then!"

He got up and went to the kitchen.I had to get up and take august to school but first I need a shower,

Later

"August come on honey!!"

We make our way to her school and dropped her off.I needed to go to the mall after that to pick up some stuff she needed for her art project. I arrived at the arts and crafts shop.this is like my Paradise I love arts and crafts.I could buy everything in here and make something everyday.I grabbed some poster paper and glitter.

I made my way to the checkout and in the corner of my eye I noticed.....john!!I payedfor my stuff fast and ran out the store.he spotted me.

"Hey marry!!"

I kept on running.I got to my car and drove away fast.he almost got to my car and that would have been a big mistake.I arrived home soon after that hole cat and mouse game.mike was out at the studio working on the dangerous album.I am really exited for his new tour that will probably come out with the album.

I just don't know what should I do about john.should I tell mike? Should I wait?what's going to happen if I do or if I don't.

Note from me

Hey guys sorry for a bit of a shorter chapter ya but what do you think is going to happen next comment like and share with friends

Luv yall