37

Few months later

Dangerous album tour first day

(I know the dates and the years are proberly wrong but just imagine it wasn't for the book)

Marry POV

Its mikes first day for concert and I am packing for the flight later this morning.I have been feeling quit strange this morning and a lot of the other mornings to.I sat down really quickly because I thought I was going tomfall over. I had to see the doctor fast.I picked up the phone and made a quick appointment.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.mike was still asleep.I made my way to the doctors office right around the corner it wasn't that far.I walked inside and met the doctor.

"Hi doc"

"Hi how are you doing today?"

"Well I came because I have been feeling sick for a few Months now..."

"Oh I see it may be a flu if you have been vomiting"

"Yes I have"

"Ok I will do a few test and come back to you!"

"OK thanks!"

He left the office and I sat there and waited patiently. Later he came back with a paper in his hands.

"So what's up doc?"

"Well your pregnant!"

"What!!!omg really!"

"Yes!"

"Thank you so much doc!"

I ran out the door and wanted to get home to mike fast so I could tell him.but then I stopped and thought about it.me and mike haven't done anything since we had august.then I remember something else me and john did it by mistake!!! Oh hell no!!!I had to go to john now!I drove over to his house.

His door was open and I walked in.I made my way to his bed room and he was fast asleep.I grabbed a peace of his hair and pulled it out.I ran back to my car and wentn straight back to the doctor office.i ran inside and asked if they could do a DNA test.

I waited and waited for the stupid test to come back.he came back after a long time and I was dying inside.

"So is he the father?"

"Ye...yes he is"

I looked at him with a blank face,I didn't know what to say.I just sat there my mouth half open but nothing coming out.i just got up and walked out the office,I ran to the car and just sat and cried.what am I going to tell mike!!what!!!I have to tell him now I can't keep it any longer.I think the best thing to do is get an abortion.

I don't know what to do anymore I am stuck between two wrolds.august is now 6 years old and now she might or might not get a sibling.i think I should go talk to john.I drove over to johns house I pray that he is at home.I knocked on his door and he opened it.

"Oh hi marry!"

"Hi can I come in?"

"UA sure!"

I walked inside and there was woman's clothing on the couch.

"What's all this?"

"Oh I got married!"

"Congrats"

"Thank you!"

"So I have got shocking news I am pregnant!"

"That's great...,"

"But with your baby"

"What!"

"I did a DNA test and it is yours"

"No no!"

"So I am going to get an abortion its best for me an you since you have a wife now."

"Ya I am so sorry I only did that because I was jealous"

"Its OK its over now"

"I have to go we are leaving for tour today"

"OK see ya!"

I walked out the door and just drove home.

Mikes POV

We are leaving for tour today I really can't wait.marry is not around she must have gone to buy a few things we need.I changed into an outfit and started packing.I noticed marry started packing already.suddenly I heard the front door open up.

"Hey honey were have you been"

"Oh just at...the mall."

"OK cool,did you call my mom to look after august?"

"Ya she will be over soon."

"OK good"

We were running up!and down the whole morning trying to pack everything and making sure we didn't forget anything. We were finally done.

"Ready to go?"

"Ready mike!"

We pulled out all of our stuff and stuffed it in the car.we headed out to the air port and got on my jet.I have the biggest fear of flying I hate it so much.touring isn't my favorite thing in the world to.we are ready to fly I put on my seat belt and we are ready.

Later

We arrive at the airport in China and we head to the hotel.we had the biggest room ever.we unpacked and just sat down and relaxed.marry came to sit next to me.

"Hey mike you love me?"

"Of course!"

"And you would stay with me through everything?"

"Of course anything and everything

"OK so you know I have been feeling sick the last couple of months?"

"Ya?...."

"And I went to the doctor yesterday to check what was wrong and I found out I am pregnant"

"Omg rally I am so happy we are having our second child?!"

"Ya not exactly"

"What?"

"Well you remember nthe hole john thing?"

"Ya?"

"Well I did a DNA test and the baby....its not yours mike!"

"What!"

"Its johns mike I am sorry!"

"What the hell I am going to kill that butt face!"

"Mike no its not his fault"

"Of course it is!"

"Well in a way but you can't be mad with me mike!"

"Oh honey I am not I am made at that stupid fool!"

"Oh mike I love you!"

"I love you to we will get through this!"