⇢ f o u r ⇠

Elliot

As soon as I saw them, I knew; the binding chair, I knew. I'm about to get tortured.

Castiel sat the chair down and I willingly sat in it, I wasn't going to fight. Maybe the more I cooperated the less time I would have to spend being tortured. Dean tightened the binds on my ankles and wrists too tight, but I wasn't going to complain.

"What first?" I ask, sitting still in the chair, "Holy water or a knife?"

"Knife," Dean spoke as he pulled out a demon blade, "How did you get out of hell? The sooner you decide to tell the truth, the sooner we can be done here,"

"I don't know, I woke up here. Just like I woke up in hell," I told the truth.

Dean must not have thought that was good enough, because he cut me with the blade, "Wrong answer."

I flinched in pain but held through, it hurt like a bitch but I could still handle it. If I learned anything from travelling with the boys for as long as I had, it's to never let the enemy see you hurt.

"Elliot, tell me, when did we meet?" Sam asked, looking at me quizzically. 

"You two were on a hunt in my home town. My best friend, actually. We ended up torching the whole place because we couldn't figure out what she was attached to," I looked at Sam and Dean with pleading eyes.

I heard Cas whisper something to Sam, the words mind and nothing of use standing out.

Dean made a long cut down my face with the demon blade, causing me to scream out. With teary eyes, I looked at Sam and mouthed the words "Please."

He didn't look at me.

Before I even had time to process what was happening, the burn of holy water overwhelmed me. I looked at who was standing above me, who did it. Sam. My heart broke as he dumped more on me. I was screaming at this point, I couldn't do anything about it. To hell with not letting them see me hurt, it was unbearable.

"Boys, please!" I cried, "It's me! It's just Ellie!"

"Sammy, get out of here," Dean said, "Take Cas with you. I want to have a word with Elliot." He practically spit my name out, as if it were venom. The two boys did as told and soon enough, it was only Dean and I now.

"Listen up, Elliot," He hissed, "You can try to convince the others of your innocence, but it all depends on whether or not I believe you. And right now, your odds of living are a lot smaller than your odds of dying." He held a smirk tightly on his face as he went to turn around. He felt accomplished with himself, he knew that if I were to be myself that it would drive me insane. He was right.

"Alright," I spoke with a hard face, despite the tears running down my cheeks, "Remember, try to keep the buttsex to a minimal."

I saw Dean stop in his spot and turn his head slightly, as if I had him thinking. But just as quickly has he stopped, he kept going.

// june 3 2018