Chapter 4

I hugged tiffany as I approached her in the waiting room. If tiff wasn't one of my home girls I swear I'd fuck her little shit up. I laughed out loud at my thoughts. "Shawn you are stupid" I said out loud "yeah you are. Why are you talking to yourself?" I pushed her head back some "shut up punk. Take me to her room." we walked down the corridor and I couldn't help but think who would want to hurt such a beautiful ass girl. Her smile, her facial features, her body. She was absolutely beautiful from head to toe. We walked into the room and they were talking. I immediately felt sick at the thought she was with somebody so weak. She could be with me being treated like a queen. Is this what love is? I walked over to Nicole and I could tell she was happy to see me but it hurt to smile and she tried not to show it. I looked her girl up and down with a look of disgust. Now that I think about it I know Breonna. She got an ass whooping coming from me to. I haven't forgotten. I knew she recognized me by the way she looked at me " damn Nicole even fucked up you look pretty." I knew that had made Bre mad. I smirked daring her to say something to me. I guided my hand across her black eye. She flinched "whoa baby girl I'm not this chump over here. When I touch you don't you ever jump again, okay?" I could tell Breonna was even madder and wanted to say something so I turned and spoke up. "What because I'm not little and feminine like Nicole you ain't got shit to say to me? You know you an insecure bitch. You put your hands on her because of your own securities. I'm telling you this now if front of all these cameras. When I see you in the streets I'm whooping your ass so you better watch your back." I laughed a bit "you better have the swat team with you because you already owe me money and to think that you could hurt something so precious. This here is a diamond." I said pointing at Nicole. "And for you to hurt her that ain't gone fly by me. Oh yeah I want her and everybody knows Shawna gets what she wants." I smiled at Nicole and kissed her forehead then glanced at Bre. If looks could kill that girl would be dead. "Yall have a nice day." I said and walked away.