Chapter 19

Alley looked around the grave yard to see where Marley was. She was nowhere to be found. "Hmm, that's suspect." He thought to himself. Alley had been doing a lot of research on Marley and Tiffany even after the fact Shawna told him not to. He had a gut feeling about the two he just couldn't quite put his finger on it. One side of him felt as if he was just tripping while the other side knew he wasn't. Alley eyed his friend closely. He knew that Shawna would need him if she was going to get over the lost of her girlfriend. Shawna had this look of dismay on her face. Alley knew that look; he practically raised this girl since she was a lost 17 year old child. Alley knew something wasn't right and he was trying to figure it out.

Shawna got in her camero and sped away from the grave yard. Alley decided he would follow her to make sure she was okay. They pulled in to a hotel and Shawna got out of her car. She had a distraught look on her face. Alley got out of his car and followed her in. He stopped outside of the room she was in because his phone began to ring. He looked at the caller ID, it was her.

"Hello." He answered. He could not believe what he was hearing and dropped his phone. He kicked the door down and Shawna was faced away from him with a gun pointed at her head. He tackled her down and the bullet went off. It grazed Shawna right in her head and the blood began to pour. Alley was breathing heavy as he watched his friend's life slip away. Fuck it he thought. He lifted her up and ran in to the hallway. "SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE." He screamed.

The Ambulance arrived to the hotel within minutes and swept Shawna away. Alley shook his head at the thought of his friend taking her life. He went back outside and jumped in his car. He would go see Shawna later but right now he needed some answers and he was going to get them.

He pulled up on 21st street to go talk to some of the big dawgs.

"Aye alley what's up man, you need something."

"Yeah I want you to find out what's up with these two people. Marley Ricardo and Tiffany Edwards. I also want you to find out who set Nicole up." He eyed Rico making sure he was getting all this information down. You figure out what I want and ill pay you 5 G's." Rico's mouth watered at the thought of digging up some dirt on someone and plus getting paid for doing so.

Alley left 21st and headed to the hospital to see what was up with Shawna.

"I'm here to see Shawna Robinson." Alley said trying to sound all formal. The Receptionist handed Alley a visitor's sticker and gave him Shawna's room number.

He gulped as he walked down the hallway. Alley stood outside of Shawna's door as he thought of what he was going to say to her.

The door creaked open and I turned to see who it was. I was in so much pain. It was Alley and I just stared at him. I had so many thoughts in my head. He was just staring at me and I stared at him. There were so many unspoken words that Lingered between us, so I decided to speak first.

"Why didn't you let me die? I WANTED TO FUCKING DIE! How do you expect me to live like this? Without Nicole I am nothing. I wanted to die..." my tears began to fall gracefully.

Alley didn't know how to respond but he knew one thing for sure. The streets were about to get real hectic. He wanted payback for whoever did this to his friend. He grabbed Shawna and held her close to him as she wept in his arms. He saw the blood coming through the gauze so he decided to call a nurse in. "I'll be back later kid." He said as he walked out of her room