Chapter 25

I can't believe this shit. It's been 5 years since I last seen Keon. How the fuck did he find me?
"I can't leave my truck, take me to get my truck Shawna."
"Hell no, what the fuck? I will tell one of my homies to get your truck. Where are your keys? Give them to me!"
Shawna stop in front of the club and she spotted Alley.
"YO, ALLEY!"
Alley walked over to the car and Shawna tossed him the keys.
"Where did you park Diamond."
"I parked on the second row in VIP parking, it's a black range rover with 26's the state tag says D ROVER".
Shawna drove in silence while I could feel myself getting angry by the minute. For years, I've prayed I would never see Keon Richards again in my life. Let me call and check on Christian.
"Hi, it's Diamond. How's Christian? Is he still sleeping? I didn't want anything just checking on him. I will see you in a while, kay."
Shawna looked at me with anger in her eyes.
"Not trying to get in your business shordee, but who was that niggah? You told me you were gay, so where the fuck he come from?"
I knew this was coming so I inhaled and let out a deep exhale.
"Keon, is the father of my six year old son Christian. We were never in a real relationship, Keon raped me when I was 15. I didn't have anyone, I was homeless because my mother kicked me out for being openly gay. She said she didn't raise me to become a dyke. I was too young to get a job, so i lived on the streets. Keon offered me a place to stay. After about 4 weeks of living with him, he started making passes at me and when I said no he forced me. He used to beat me....."
I could feel the tears form in my eyes. " He made my life pure hell. Had me stripping, fucking for money, selling and doing drugs. I was 15 I wasn't ready for that. I got pregnant from a man that molested me and beat me for not liking it." I have to live with this shit not you or anyone else, so don't fucking judge me."
"Look shordee, I'm not judging. Just wanted to know how to handle that niggah. You're a female and hitting females don't fly with me."