Chapter 7

Waking up to Shawn felt like a dream come true. I've never felt this way before. I was finally getting the type of love that I had always dreamt of. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. Getting out of the bed slowly so I wouldn't wake her from her peaceful sleep, I went into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I saw passion marks all over my body. Last night was intense. Smiling and interrupted from my thoughts, my phone vibrated on the nightstand. Picking up my phone I quickly lost my happy thoughts.

BREONNA: so you're playing house with Shawn. I got something for you BITCH.
Not knowing whether or not I should wake Shawn up and show her the message I deleted it and dropped my head into my hands. I begin to worry, not knowing what Breonna had up her sleeves I figured she would eventually start some bullshit.
Heading home we stopped by a store to get gas. Still in bliss Shawn leaned over and kissed me. She most have saw the stress in my eyes because she asked "What's wrong beautiful."
I lied and said" Nothing, babe. Just didn't want our day to end."
She smiled and got out of the car. My phone vibrated again.
BREONNA: I'm in your driveway. You got 10 minutes to get here or you're going to regret it.
I got to tell Shawn. What am I to do? I can't go home because she's there. I'm afraid not to show up she might do something crazy. Fuck! Lawd, please help me. Soon as Shawn got in the car, I panicked.
"Shawn she's after me"
"Who? Breonna, where the fuck is she?"
"Bae, listen to me. I don't want you to get into any trouble. Most of all I don't want you to get hurt."
"Listen to me Nicole. I love you. I'm not about to let any harm you or your well being. Breonna needs to go grow up and accept the fact you've moved on."
Stuck on the fact she said she loved me, I already knew Shawn wasn't about to let it go. Still I begged and pleaded that she just leave it alone. I called Tiffany and informed her that Shawn and I were on our way to her place.

"Somebody needs to beat her ass!" Tiffany vented.
"I want to but Nicole keeps defending that bitch, I already owe her a good one. She owes me money." Shawn said.
"I'm not defending her Shawn. I'm thinking about you. I don't want you to get into any trouble.And she owes you money?"
Waiting for her reply Shawn paced the room. "That shit isn't important right now Nicole."
Shawn walked out the door and slammed the door behind her. I could hear her talking faintly on her phone. Confused, afraid, and without a word to say I shrugged my shoulders at Tiffany. "What am I supposed to do?"