Chapter 10

Marley was the first person I decided to call, I needed her help, plus she could call my baby on 3way. Less calls a nigga got to make. "You have a correctional facility call from Shawna Robinson press 1 to accept." "Ay Marley let me..." "Yo Shawna I don't know what the fuck is going on out here. Shit aint real. It was a setup, Breonna and her girls came by Nicole's crib after you left..." "Wait hold on this bitch went over my boo's house. Fuck that shit. Marley look after my baby until I make bail. I want you to get my spare key from her go to my house; you know where I keep my emergency money give it to Alley. Have him come bail me out. Keep yo eyes on my baby until I get there." I hung up not believing what was unraveling before my eyes. This shit gone have to end. Imma kill that bitch if she touch my baby I know that much. Hours seemed like days. "Shawna Robinson, you made bail." I heard an officer utter. I got up and walked out of the cell. There was Alley waiting for me. He looked at me and shook his head. "I told you Shawna the game aint for little girls. Don't trust anybody and watch yo back." I looked at him but nothing came from my lips. Finally, "I'm not a little girl and you know that. I slipped up that's all." being in a cell for so long gave me time to think and I came up with a plan. This shit was coming to an end right muh fuckin now. When we pulled up to Nicole's house Alley handed me a gun. I just looked at him, he always taught me to use my fist. "It aint safe." he managed to say, knowing what I was thinking. I grabbed the gun and walked to the front door. I looked around and saw blood stained into the concrete. This raised my blood pressure and I knew I had to end this. I knocked on the door and tiffany answered. "Where the fuck is Marley?"
"She ran to the store real fast. She said not to open the door for anybody but I saw u and answered. Nicole sleeping right now though." "I told her illiterate ass not to leave my baby by herself."
"She wasn't by herself she was with me."
"And what the fuck are you gone do tiff? Not a damn thing." "Yo man wtf. I told you not to leave her by her fuckin self. You fuckin illiterate bastard."
"Yo Shawna calm yo ass down. You tripping keep talking to me like I'm yo bitch I won't be here helping you through this shit no more." I just shook my head. "Get yo ass back here we got some shit to handle." I hung up and walked into the back room. Nicole was sleeping like an angel. She looked so precious. I shut the door and locked it. I wanted some alone time with my baby. I walked over to her and just stared. I watched the rhythm of her breathing. The rising of her chest, the little crinkle in her nose. Damn I love this girl. I climbed on top of her and gently kissed her neck. She turned slightly and I smiled. Lifting her shirt up I began kissing down her stomach. I wanted to taste her just in case I wouldn't see her after I make my move. I slide her lace panties off and threw them to the floor. Kissing down her long soft legs she began to wake up. Right when she was about so say something I pushed my head between her legs. Gliding my tongue down to her pussy I began to flick my tongue rapidly across her hole. Her moans were uncontrollably loud. This turned me all the way on. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulder. I wanted better access to her sweet pearl. I slide my tongue up to her clit and massaged it with the tip of my tongue. She then arched her back and her toes began to curl. I slide two of my fingers deep inside her vagina and moved my free hand up to her nipples. I put them in between my pointer finger and thumb. I didn't care who heard her moans shit they can join to for real. I had never used my strap on her before and tonight was the night. I licked and sucked on her clit so hard it started turning red. She let out a screech I had never heard before. "Ohhhh Shawn yesss ahhhh right there yes baby I love you I love you fuck me daddy. Ahh I'm cumming baby I'm cumming. She screamed so loud I came right along with her. Her breathing became heavy so I got up to get my strap. I latched that bad boy on and walked over to her. She was grinding the air. Damn my baby horny. I laid my body on top of her looking deeply in to her eyes. I read her mind and said it first " I love you baby" I kissed her deeply and passionately sliding my tongue in to her mouth. I rubbed the tip of my strap on her clit and she began to moan as we kissed. I used my knee to spread her legs wider and gently slide my strap in her pussy. Damn I had never been so gentle with a girl before. Her pussy was so tight and it felt so good. With each stroked she moaned my named louder and I began to moan with her. Moaning louder and louder it was like we were in competition with one another. After about an hour of this we both reached our climax. I just laid next to her our breathing in unison. She cuddled up close to me and began tracing the outlining of my lips. "I love you" I whispered.